UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

RE: Rumors of USM dropping game @WKU
(01-23-2012 04:53 PM)MTPiKapp Wrote:  
(01-23-2012 04:25 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  
(01-23-2012 04:02 PM)theboro Wrote:  
(01-22-2012 06:48 PM)PATiger Wrote:  
(01-22-2012 06:43 PM)mtsufan561 Wrote:  Wrong. You said it yourself: facts sure are pesky things. Another fact: Memphis has finished last in the CUSA each of the last 3 years.

Wrong. We beat Tulane this season so technically they were in last.

And in 2009 when the Tigers won only one game, it was against MTSU. In our worst year in school history, we were still better than MTSU.

That was in 2010, genius. In 2009 we blew your f'ing doors off.

In the series, MT owns a 15-8-1 record.

MT > Memphis.

i wouldn't brag about games from the 40's and 50's

MTSU is 4-1 against Memphis recently...and that's pretty good head-to-head...that said, Memphis has 5 bowls the last decade...MTSU has 3...

and if i'm not mistaken...MTSU is coming off a 2-10 season...same as Memphis...we both pretty much suck right now.

The last decade bowl stat is a bogus one. no, it's fact...i'm sure you hate that. All five of your bowls came under a guy who is now two coaches removed from being your head coach and? he didn't win enough...thus he was fired...Tommy was a heck of a coach before the heart attack...after that...not so much and currently three of those bowls were 9,8, and 7 years ago. They start rolling out of the last decade after this upcoming season. doesn't change the FACT that over the last 10 years Memphis has 5 bowls...MTSU has 3...again, FACTS.

Our three bowls have all been under our current coach who maintains a losing record at MTSU and has had as many losing seasons as winning seasons and are within the last six years, in that time period, you have 1. we we've sucked more recently than MTSU...want a cookie?

neither Memphis football nor MTSU football impresses me...they both suck right now.
01-23-2012 08:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rumors of USM dropping game @WKU - UofMemphis - 01-23-2012 08:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2018 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.