Warhawks vs. Ragin' Cajuns Game Thread
Bookmark and Share
CajunT Offline
Basement Dweller Hater

I Root For: Louisiana
RE: Warhawks vs. Ragin' Cajuns Game Thread
(11-06-2011 04:31 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  
(11-06-2011 04:22 PM)CajunT Wrote:  
(11-06-2011 04:20 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  both teams have fans at fault in this whole argument. ULM fans calling the Cajuns ULL, Cajuns fans calling ULM a JUCO. there is no moral high ground. why dont you guys take it to the Smack Forum where all of this nonsense belongs. people are tired of you guys airing your laundry on the Open board.

I think he has you on ignore now, like most Cajun fans!04-rock

[Image: charlie_brown.jpg]

look I don't care if you don't like me CajunT, I have a job to do around here. My job is to keep the board flowing, keep people civil, and make the place fun for EVERYONE. if you and whoever has me or any of the other Mods on ignore continue to be disruptive, the Staff will take action. that's just how it is. It's not personal and it's not directed at any one person, the rules are simple and they are the law.

To bad you've started your own smack threads here hypocrite, so you have zero crediability in such matters. Once you went down that road, who cares what you have to say...so ban Cajun fans. Its not personal, you made it so by participating in it and then pretending to be above it! It's called being a weasel!03-nutkick
11-06-2011 04:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Warhawks vs. Ragin' Cajuns Game Thread - CajunT - 11-06-2011 04:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.