Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

What happened on the Big 12 conference call...
Blaster Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Syracuse
RE: What happened on the Big 12 conference call...
(09-07-2011 04:23 PM)boss man Wrote:  
(09-07-2011 04:11 PM)Joey_Niklas Wrote:  
(09-07-2011 04:08 PM)Wedge Wrote:  
(09-07-2011 04:01 PM)Frog in the Kitchen Sink Wrote:  OTOH, for the SEC to specifically seek out the individual schools to sign similar waivers makes it seem like they are the ones who didn't see the letter as air-tight.

I almost get the feeling that the SEC is looking for an excuse to not invite A&M. They don't 'have" to do this (expand), but have led A&M on, so they were kinda stuck. This way they vote them in, but don't have to take them.

If that's so, then, if you're running A&M, you don't go back to the Big 12, because your constituents would roast you.

If the SEC is only pretending to open the door for A&M, then A&M needs someplace else to go.

If that's the case, then the Big East needs to jump on them like ASAP.

Excellent point. In fact, why wait?

The Big East should make the offer Thursday morning. Think that might get the SEC's attention??

Hell, the BEC should do it ANYWAY just to p!ss in the SEC's soup.

The problem is then the Big East will get sued becouse these schools dont loose anything till a&m leaves, so then the BE would be the one sending them to C-USA. Then they would just blame us.
09-07-2011 04:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JunkYardCard Offline
1st String

I Root For: Louisville
Where is all this potential for lawsuits coming from? Don't these conferences have bylaws for exiting the agreement? Just follow the agreement!

This whole dog an pony show is the biggest bunch of attention whore drama queen crap I have ever seen in my life.
09-07-2011 04:49 PM
EastStang Offline
All American

I Root For:
Remember it was the little 5 that stopped the PAC 16 before. But Baylor and ISU have to be sweating heavily. The fact is there is a contract where these guys swore they were lovers for 10 years. Signed the contract with blood oaths and everything. If I remember, A&M was coy then about signing it. Did they sign it? Or, I suspect that someone at A&M thinks there was a breach by a conference member (can you say Texas) which allows them to walk. But then again, they're Aggies. I guess the Baylor folk are feeling our life now.
09-07-2011 04:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.