Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kent State vs. Lehigh
Bookmark and Share
flashgrad03 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kent State
RE: Kent State vs. Lehigh
(11-26-2010 09:23 PM)dannyb73 Wrote:  WNIR sucks. Always has and is totally unreliable. Monday morning I am going to followup with the guy Joel Nielsen asked me to. Losing the radio feed is totally unacceptable.

thanks, its beyond frustrating
11-26-2010 09:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlphaFlash Offline
All American

I Root For: Kent St. & UNC
Dang Gaines, you can't foul!
11-26-2010 09:29 PM
AlphaFlash Offline
All American

I Root For: Kent St. & UNC
FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL SATURDAY
04-cheers
11-26-2010 09:38 PM
axeme Offline
Sage

I Root For: hoops

Folding@NCAAbbsDonatorsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
I know we say this a lot around here all year long, but..

What a great day to be a Flash fan!!!
04-cheers
11-26-2010 09:43 PM
FlashFan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Kent State
And what an awful day to be Green
11-26-2010 09:57 PM
Kent 76 Offline
All American

I Root For:
naesketnt and kballard, as I mentioned in my initial post, schools at the MAC level and higher thought he wasn't physically strong enough. Lehigh jumped on him very early. As he continued to improve, other schools (I have no idea whether Kent State was one of them) became involved but as many athletes often do, he stuck with the first school to offer. That is what I read in the papers in the past, and what I'd been told.
11-26-2010 10:31 PM
flashesfan21 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Kent State Univ
(11-26-2010 09:43 PM)axeme Wrote:  I know we say this a lot around here all year long, but..

What a great day to be a Flash fan!!!
04-cheers

You ain't kidding!! Send Coach Martin off with a victory in his final game at KSU, and for hoops to continue their great November!!04-rock04-rock
11-26-2010 10:39 PM
burden Offline
1st String

I Root For:
I am a little worried with all our close wins at home. What is going to happen on the road? We seem to have an awful tough time stopping guards from penetrating. I know the guy tonight was exceptional but Furman and Robert Morris seemed to do it at will also. Three point shooting was better. I think we only missed the rim twice. It looks like Sherman and Holt are going to have to be our 3 point shooters since no one else can even come close. They pretty much took Greene away in the second half and were daring us to shoot th three. Luckily Rod made a few. That looks like it's going to be a big weakness this year.
11-26-2010 10:59 PM
dannyb73 Offline
MAC CHAMPS

I Root For: Mem & Kent St
(11-26-2010 10:59 PM)burden Wrote:  I am a little worried with all our close wins at home. What is going to happen on the road? We seem to have an awful tough time stopping guards from penetrating. I know the guy tonight was exceptional but Furman and Robert Morris seemed to do it at will also. Three point shooting was better. I think we only missed the rim twice. It looks like Sherman and Holt are going to have to be our 3 point shooters since no one else can even come close. They pretty much took Greene away in the second half and were daring us to shoot th three. Luckily Rod made a few. That looks like it's going to be a big weakness this year.

I think you are worrying for nothing. Lehigh and RMU are quality teams (both favored to win their leagues) and we are a young team that is finding ways to win close games. At home or on the road, when you win close games you are maturing and learning how do get it done in crunch time. Saying Holt is going to have to be one of our main 3 pt shooters is hilarious since he has been BRUTAL this year. Guyton is our best 3 pt shooter by far and Sherman is next. We will be fine, especially since IMO the MAC is going to be weak again this year.
11-26-2010 11:16 PM
Kent 76 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Nope, Kent State never offered McCollum. Let's be glad he chose Lehigh over Akron, who did (but then, who would go to Akron if they could go to Lehigh???)

http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x999950...-it-missed
11-27-2010 09:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.