Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Lipscomb Game Thread
Bookmark and Share
Escalade2121 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Kennesaw State
RE: Lipscomb Game Thread
this was mentioned in the Belmont thread, but its critical. With a win tonight the Owls can go to 3-4 in the conference with a chance to be .500 after Upstate. If we can be .500 8 games into the conference slate it would far exceed my expectations. And not to mention, I understand whats done is done, but we were one buzzer beater away from being 3-3 right now (mercer). Lipscomb is coming off a close loss @ mercer on thursday, maybe they'll be reeling. The Owls are coming off a huge win so maybe Big Mo will begin the game on the side of the Owls. The Bisons version of Ronnell Wooten is their guard, Eddie Ard. I remember Ard from previous seasons, he's a player. I made the comparison to Ronnell, and the stats back it up with some unusual irony. Ard is the leading scorer from Lipscomb and 5th overall in the conference averaging 16.8 PPG. The irony of it all is that Wooten is the leading scorer for the owls ranked 6th overall in the conference at 16.7 PPG. I think it will be a good game, and coming off a tough loss, the way the Bisons start the game will be critical. If the Owls start off on a tear like they did on thursday, and as KB pointed out, not slack on the defensive end (like the 2nd half against belmont) we should be 3-4 in the conference next time the owls hit the floor for the non-conference game on tueday. score? i dont know, however i think it will be close, Owls by 10 or less.
01-26-2008 03:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Lipscomb Game Thread - KennesawBasketball - 01-26-2008, 01:37 PM
RE: Lipscomb Game Thread - Escalade2121 - 01-26-2008 03:40 PM
RE: Lipscomb Game Thread - Corn_3024 - 01-26-2008, 09:34 PM
RE: Lipscomb Game Thread - Owlzfan84 - 01-27-2008, 01:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.