Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Let me be the first to recommend...
Bookmark and Share
KennesawBasketball Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kennesaw
RE: Let me be the first to recommend...
Ill come here and take my medicine. I thought Kennesaw would be having a much better season this year. I don't think our future is any diminished based on our recruiting success (this has been by far our most succesful recruiting year ever) but it is dissapointing that we can't seem to put together some wins. The season still isn't over, and we have finished .500 the two previous years, so don't put a fork in us yet.

But unless we are able to really turn it around, this is turning out to be a rough season for us. As someone else mentioned, our other sports have faired well. Our women's basketball team is much improved this year, our soccer team is dominant, and our baseball and softball team are up there with the best in the league. However, men's basketball is the flagship of every university that doesn't have football, so all that amounts to a hill of beans during a bad men's basketball year.

Please don't lump us in with North Florida again. It is a bad misjudgement on your part. The effects of our grace period (and the recruiting effects of those first 2 years) have caught up with us this year. We will be back soon, and hopefully will be able to turn this season around even sooner.
01-23-2008 09:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let me be the first to recommend... - Goldfinger - 01-22-2008, 06:22 PM
RE: Let me be the first to recommend... - Goldfinger - 01-22-2008, 06:24 PM
RE: Let me be the first to recommend... - KennesawBasketball - 01-23-2008 09:11 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.