Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The truth about Anthony- from thread below
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I dont call people names on their boards, and i never called you a name on the pack board.

Constanly posting links and pimping of my board on someone else's board is called "marketing".

(We ban anyone who does the same thing on our own board, because those are the rules).

My sarcastic post right after the Pack took a beating broke no rules.

And your encouragement to all admins to ban me from their boards is childish at best.

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:
09-12-2005 04:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slapdad Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Anthony Wrote:Six pack was banned on spartanthunder.com because he called me a derogatory name.
It was a personal attack that breaks board rules.

Don't try to tweak your story, because you left out the above.
Nice try, and you are still banned and will be forever.

Now who is the hypocrit?

Oh, I saved his post, and here it is... <a href='http://mb9.scout.com/fsanjosestatefrm20.showMessage?topicID=51.topic' target='_blank'>Six pack Broke the board rules</a>
So which one was the derogatory name.? Was it "Anthony" or "a SJSU fan"......just for future reference.
09-12-2005 05:09 PM
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Nice comeback Slappy..... FREE SLAPPY! FREE SCHALPSTICK! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :withstupid:
09-12-2005 05:36 PM
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Nevada

Anthony Wrote:Nice comeback Slappy..... FREE SLAPPY! FREE SCHALPSTICK! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :withstupid:
My favorite Anthony moment is when he exploits the death and destruction following Katrina to pimp his board. Classy act there Anthony.

The FreeSlapDad movement only grows young man. The more you mock only brings light to your hypocracy.
09-12-2005 10:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

Anthony Wrote:That post was mode on our SMACK FORUM.

Got it now, pal? :lolup:
Yet you still ban people for responding?
09-12-2005 10:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SJSpartans&Sharks Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Anthony Wrote:I dont call people names on their boards, and i never called you a name on the pack board.

Constanly posting links and pimping of my board on someone else's board is called "marketing".

(We ban anyone who does the same thing on our own board, because those are the rules).

And your encouragement to all admins to ban me from their boards is childish at best.

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:
Wow so does that mean you moved up to the 5th grade? You're still a jerk. And the gutless loser he is, ran away when somebody tried to fight him over his stupid comments.
09-12-2005 10:25 PM
Six_Pack Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I dont call people names on their boards, and i never called you a name on the pack board.

Actually, not only did you do so on the Pack board, but you did so here as well...and the point rather, which you continue to either miss or ignore, is that you banned me for use of the word "moron" (a little thin-skinned, are we?) but then turn around and call me names. Again...the hypocrisy.

No...that's called spamming or trolling, especially when you keep doing so to the point that it is annoying. Are you paying the WPC admin for any advertising privlileges? Didn't think so.

So you finally admit to being a hypocrite. That's progress. I think the next step is making amends.Or is it accepting God? I always get those twelve steps mixed up.

There are rules of human decency and conduct and unwritten rules, and I think posting an "in your face" just minutes after a team lost, especially a conference mate whom you should be somewhat rooting for if nothing else but to improve the conference of which your team plays, certainly is in violation of that.

By the way...are you saying if I had omitted the word "moron" in my original post in which I quoted you almost word for word, you would have let it stand and not deleted it and banned me? Didn't think so...of course you would have, and if you say otherwise, then you're a liar as well as a hypocrite. I figured if I was going to get banned, I might as well do so with a bang.

Yup...it is. Your point being? Come on...if you're such the marketing genius, surely you'll be able to overcome this. Maybe you'll actually have to start paying for your advertising?
09-12-2005 11:05 PM
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I am tired of all your lies.

Your efforts to undermine SJSU fans ifs feable at best.
Your constant spin on the truth makes you and all pack fans look worse than you already are.

So what if I post some links?
Is there a law against that?

If you don't like our board rules, then stay away you cry cry pup.

UNLV will beat you saturday, and that's the fact jack.
It's fans like you that give UNR the name that it has- Ugly.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
09-13-2005 03:20 PM
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

Anthony Wrote:I am tired of all your lies.

Your efforts to undermine SJSU fans ifs feable at best.
Your constant spin on the truth makes you and all pack fans look worse than you already are.

So what if I post some links?
Is there a law against that?

If you don't like our board rules, then stay away you cry cry pup.

UNLV will beat you saturday, and that's the fact jack.
It's fans like you that give UNR the name that it has- Ugly.

:wave:&nbsp; :wave:&nbsp; &nbsp; :wave:&nbsp; &nbsp; :wave:&nbsp; &nbsp; :wave:&nbsp; &nbsp; :wave:&nbsp; &nbsp; :wave:

"I am tired of all your lies."
~ where are the lies?

"Your efforts to undermine SJSU fans ifs feable at best."
~ Don't try to rally support. Its all about you and your duplicitous ways.

"Your constant spin on the truth makes you and all pack fans look worse than you already are."
~ By making well reasoned counterpoints? Yeah...everybody hates Wolf Pack fans. Maybe as much as you are hated.

"So what if I post some links? Is there a law against that?"
~ No laws broken as far as I know. However you ban anyone who attempts to do the same thing you are doing. Turn about is fair play.

"If you don't like our board rules, then stay away you cry cry pup."
~ You really like to hide behind those rules don't you? At least try not to look like a hypocrit and follow those same rules when you visit other boards.

"UNLV will beat you saturday, and that's the fact jack. It's fans like you that give UNR the name that it "has- Ugly."
~ Why don't you come up to Reno and out your money where your mouth is? In fact, why don't you stop by the WPC tailgate? I'm sure we just misunderstand you and that you are really a nice guy. I'm sure Slapdad, CLPack, NWP, and Six Pack would be excited to meet you. I know I would look forward to it.
09-13-2005 03:42 PM
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

You have entered a no spin zone.
09-13-2005 10:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.