Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The truth about Anthony- from thread below
Bookmark and Share
Six_Pack Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Yes Anthony...what exactly are the lies? I'd really like to know.

However, seeing how you've AGAIN dodged my questions rather than answering them, I know you'll avoid this one as well. Come on Anthony...act like you've actually got a pair, be a man, and argue with logic. Answer the questions or admit you're wrong. I've given you more than ample opportunity to defend yourself from my questions, and you've answered NONE of them.

I'm not trying to undermine SJSU fans. I'm trying to undermine you. And I'm doing a pretty good job of it.

In fact, you'll notice that not ONE SINGLE SJSU FAN has came to your defense in this thread. What does that tell you? Nice attempt at rallying people for your side (such as UNLV fans...please), but it's not working. Rather than trying to get people to "join" your cause, why don't you just stand up for yourself?

So what if I post some links?
Is there a law against that?

Hypocrite. This is going in circles. You condemn people for doing the exact same thing, and you're not even man enough to admit that it's hypocritial. Instead your retort is "stop telling lies...". What lies? Where is the lie? Funny that you called me childish earlier, and this is how you respond to an argument. Rather than using logic and facts to back yourself up, you attempt to demonize someone else. Sorry bub...but if this were a debate class, you'd be getting smoked right now.

If you don't like our board rules, then stay away you cry cry pup.

And yet...you continue to hide behind this like a school girl hiding behind her mom's skirt. You've never answered the question...how do you not see this as being hypocritical? And additionally, how is it you call me names, but ban me for calling you a moron?

I think I know the answer...my guess would be what I like to refer to as a "small johnson complex". Same reason why some guys drive those huge trucks with oversized tires. Your board offers you some sort of control (or so you think) over others, and you swell and get some sort of a kick from banning others. Hate to break it to you my friend, but I had a total of I think three posts on your board over a span of a few years. You're not insulting me in the least by banning me.

This isn't true you say? Then defend yourself...use some logic and facts. Come on...this is a direct challenge. Stand up, be a man, and answer the following questions-

Why do you think it's okay to ban people for posting links on your board, while at the same time you are constantly posting links to your board on other people's boards?

What exactly, are the "lies" to which you refer?

How is it you ban people for calling you names while in the same breath you are calling them names?

You are too predictable though Anthony...I'd bet you dodge the questions and respond with a "I'm taking my ball and going home" type response.
09-13-2005 10:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

For crying out load Anthony, why do you continue to feed into this? If I were you, I'd let it go. The damage is done and you will never win the argument.
09-14-2005 11:52 AM
Six_Pack Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Nah nah nah nah...nah nah nah nah....heeee-eeeyyy....goodbye. :wave:

I win. 04-bow

:bluethumb:
09-14-2005 11:15 PM
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Great.

You win.

Let's move on pal.

:D
09-15-2005 11:52 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.