Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post-Doherty
CMC010101 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Matt, if you are out there reading this, please know you are and always will be part of the FAMILY. Please hold your head high. Today is a sad day, but now it is time to move forward. Let's evaluate the facts and make some thoughtful suggestions:
First, Baddour, you have no clue. Evidence, your statements about Phil Ford. Are ya'll drinking buddies?
Second, with the exception of Phil, who only cares about himself, listen to those in the family who HAVE a clue. The last time you hired a BB coach the advise you took from your ego was far more than that taken from the man that built and loves this program.
Third, make Dean the AD. Sorry, can't a person wish. But, honestly, let Dean assist in this hiring. Why? Refer to First, you have no clue.
Forth and last, we must hire a coach with plenty of experience, college or pro. A disciple of Dean Smith is a must, that way at least the players will play like sophs and jrs, not frosh and sophs. Afterall, Matt did coach the Smith system.

Lastly, let me say this. If Matt did do something to be fired then so be it, over, done, complete. To each former and current player that played for Matt, let me ask you this. Do you truely want to be a part of the Carolina family? I think the answer is honestly, yes. If so, don't you look past the faults of your family members? I bet not one of you have always agreed with your Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Cousin, Aunt, Uncle, or Grand Parent. When you didn't, did you say you wanted to leave the family? I don't think so. Well, Matt is a brother in this family. I think all of you could have given him more family guidance. Think of the many venues other than face to face. Maybe, you thought you were with your conversations with Phil, who by now everyone knows really erks me. If so please accept my apology. I am seriously disappointed in the Seniors from this years team. If any of you failed to consider ways to build, but demonstrated actions that destroy, then remember this. It will come back to find you. If your asperations include the heavily Carolina influenced NBA you, the spearhead of this will be found and marked. Remember, family does stick together.

My list of candidates Williams, Karl, Fogler. Not Bown, sanctions do matter Dickie. These players better hope MJ is not offered or takes the position. He blows pro players away, think of what he'd do to these teens. Williams might come, one because he will succeed, second, he will find out if these players want to be family.

Well, enough for now.

Still upset :frown:
04-02-2003 09:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
[] - ZinfanHeel - 04-18-2003, 07:45 PM
[] - hoops13 - 04-01-2003, 07:09 PM
RE: Post-Doherty - Malaysak1982 - 02-06-2008, 05:18 PM
[] - JD Heel - 04-01-2003, 08:45 PM
[] - zeke - 04-01-2003, 09:14 PM
[] - tarheelsben1 - 04-01-2003, 09:39 PM
[] - hoops13 - 04-01-2003, 10:09 PM
[] - The Bomber - 04-01-2003, 10:13 PM
[] - CMC010101 - 04-02-2003 09:52 AM
[] - L5PBrewhouseMatt - 04-02-2003, 03:04 PM
[] - just say no roy - 04-06-2003, 09:46 PM
[] - rickheel - 04-17-2003, 04:34 PM
[] - just say no roy - 04-17-2003, 05:34 PM
[] - ZinfanHeel - 04-17-2003, 07:11 PM
[] - just say no roy - 04-17-2003, 08:06 PM
[] - just say no roy - 04-17-2003, 08:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.