Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FSU game
Bookmark and Share
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

NOLES Wrote:UVAs Miller has to be one of the top 2 TEs in the country, no doubt about that.
I'm hoping for a great ACC matchup and good luck to the Cavs the rest of the year, just not Saturday night. 03-wink
Hehehe, I root for FSU over Miami and UF so does that win me brownie points? LOL It's going to be a great matchup and it will really show the country what ACC Football is all about: Two of the top 10 teams going up against each other in a great atmosphere such as Florida State, it can't get much better than that.
10-14-2004 09:38 AM
Quote this message in a reply
vthokie Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

NCAAFtballFan Wrote:
NOLES Wrote:UVAs Miller has to be one of the top 2 TEs in the country, no doubt about that.
I'm hoping for a great ACC matchup and good luck to the Cavs the rest of the year, just not Saturday night.  03-wink
Hehehe, I root for FSU over Miami and UF so does that win me brownie points? LOL It's going to be a great matchup and it will really show the country what ACC Football is all about: Two of the top 10 teams going up against each other in a great atmosphere such as Florida State, it can't get much better than that.
Sure beats the Little Least.
10-14-2004 09:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

VTHokie Wrote:
NCAAFtballFan Wrote:
I'm hoping for a great ACC matchup and good luck to the Cavs the rest of the year, just not Saturday night.  03-wink
Sure beats the Little Least.
Indeed! Thanks to VT and Miami for swinging it in our favor.
10-14-2004 10:10 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!
10-16-2004 09:13 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Virginia is playing HORRIBLY.
10-16-2004 09:23 PM
MsNole
Unregistered

The Seminole Defense if playing GREAT!!! 04-rock
10-16-2004 09:48 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

This is the worst UVA has played all year and against the best team...not a good combination at all for the Wahoos.
10-16-2004 09:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.