Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Religion
Bookmark and Share
NIUJDK Offline
All American

I Root For:
DonatorsDonators

BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:Screw Jesus.

One of these days you and I are going to meet and you are not going to like the outcome. My little 5'6" 140 lb. frame will be like a whirlwind taking you apart. I just pray that some day I am going to pay you back for your blasphemy. I have no problem beating the shiit out of you for your comments A$$hole. You name the time and place or if someone knows this guy's location and how to find him PLEAAASE send me an IM and I will take care of the rest. I am sure that you are a stand up guy and willing to defend your comments.

You should be banned for such an extreme comment. Mods are too weak to do the right thing. I know if I ever meet you, I will do the right thing.
01-30-2007 12:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

garyindiana Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I would fear for your immortal soul if you had one.
01-30-2007 12:29 AM
Flames24Rulz Offline
All American

I Root For: SIU and NIU

NIUJDK Wrote:

One of these days you and I are going to meet and you are not going to like the outcome. My little 5'6" 140 lb. frame will be like a whirlwind taking you apart. I just pray that some day I am going to pay you back for your blasphemy. I have no problem beating the shiit out of you for your comments A$$hole. You name the time and place or if someone knows this guy's location and how to find him PLEAAASE send me an IM and I will take care of the rest. I am sure that you are a stand up guy and willing to defend your comments.

You should be banned for such an extreme comment. Mods are too weak to do the right thing. I know if I ever meet you, I will do the right thing.

Wow 04-jawdrop
01-30-2007 12:30 AM
7 Offline
Pride of the Midwest

I Root For: N. Illinois

NIUJDK Wrote:

H-O-L-Y C-R-A-P

I'd say Bleeds touched a nerve. However, I do not think Jesus would be happy with your language and threats.
01-30-2007 12:31 AM

MaddDawgz02 Offline
Legend

I Root For: any UT opponent

Flames24Rulz Wrote:
NIUJDK Wrote:

Wow 04-jawdrop
lmfao lmfao lmfao
01-30-2007 12:32 AM
BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU

Donators

NIUJDK Wrote:

Yes my 5'10 265 pound frame will have Abraham, Moses, and Muhammad on my side.
01-30-2007 12:34 AM
BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU

Donators

NIUJDK Wrote:

So the right thing is asualting someone for their beliefs? Geez, maybe someone should do the same for you for hating on gays?
01-30-2007 12:36 AM

MaddDawgz02 Offline
Legend

I Root For: any UT opponent

I already know there is no Jesus, a few years ago I said a prayer in Evanston, I said "Jesus, if you can hear me and if you really exist please let this 2-pt conversion be successful". Well you all know the rest of the story.
01-30-2007 12:36 AM
Flames24Rulz Offline
All American

I Root For: SIU and NIU

MaddDawgz02 Wrote:I already know there is no Jesus, a few years ago I said a prayer in Evanston, I said "Jesus, if you can hear me and if you really exist please let this 2-pt conversion be successful". Well you all know the rest of the story.

WOW
WOW
WOW
WOW
WOW
WOW

AND

WOW
01-30-2007 12:37 AM
calvin12 Offline
I am the overlord of everything

I Root For: duh

Give her a chance, don't make her a unthinking religious robot.
01-30-2007 12:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.