Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cribb's Thoughts on Akron!
Bookmark and Share
ElusiveQB Offline
All American

I Root For:

I'll mark this down as Joke of the Week:

Josh Cribbs' thoughts on the teams to beat:

"It's Marshall and, then, Akron. I know we can beat Akron. I know we will. But Marshall is who I want more."

#1) You can not beat Akron, OBVIOUSLY.
#2) You do not know you can beat us, because you haven't done it in the past 6 years.
#3) Why wouldn't you want to beat your RIVAL more than another MAC team? Maybe it's because they realize it just cannot be done. :chair:
07-27-2003 02:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

FunkmasterFlash Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kent State

#1 KSU would have beaten Akron in 2001 if they didn't shoot themselves in the foot and fumbled three times inside the UA 5.

#2 He merley states that KSU CAN beat Akron, if you think it's in the bag you've got a surprise coming your way in a month.

#3 Marshall is the top dog in the MAC, beating the top dog is better than beating another bottom feeder even if they're your arch rival.
07-27-2003 05:17 PM
Falconfreak90 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

Akron will beat Kent again. Cribbs is an awesome player but that's about all the Flashes have. The Zippies have Kent's number these days...at least on the football field.
07-27-2003 06:18 PM
Falconfreak90 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

FunkmasterFlash Wrote:#1 KSU would have beaten Akron in 2001 if they didn't shoot themselves in the foot and fumbled three times inside the UA 5.

#2 He merley states that KSU CAN beat Akron, if you think it's in the bag you've got a surprise coming your way in a month.

#3 Marshall is the top dog in the MAC, beating the top dog is better than beating another bottom feeder even if they're your arch rival.
I thought the quote included "It's Marshall and, then, Akron. I know we can beat Akron. I know we will. But Marshall is who I want more."

Sounds to me like Cribbs is predicting a victory. Since BG's opener is on a thurs night, I'm gonna go to this game on the 30th. I live in Green.
07-27-2003 06:20 PM

ElusiveQB Offline
All American

I Root For:

Akron isn't all that much a bottom feeder...don't bring the Zips down to your standards. I think the Zips have been "middle of the road" and sometimes better...but soon to be Top Dawg this year!!
07-27-2003 09:52 PM
zips fan 5 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

"#1 KSU would have beaten Akron in 2001 if they didn't shoot themselves in the foot and fumbled three times inside the UA 5."

how could you say "if they didn't shoot themselves in the foot" a win is a win. mistakes happen i admit that but fumble three times inside your oppoints 5 is pretty sorry

not to mention that we kicked your ****** at your place! what was it 48-10 ummmm the score looks pretty close to me but no harm that just made it 6 years in a row..i think it is safe to say that the wheel found it perminit home in akron!

go zips go
07-27-2003 10:05 PM
zips fan 5 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

on a second note since cribbs has been here let me see he has beaten akron 0 times they have played! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds to me cribbs does a lot of talking and not enough winning!!!!!!

until he beats akron he has no room to talk if he ever beats akron before he graduates

go zips go!!!!1 :wave:
07-27-2003 10:08 PM

ElusiveQB Offline
All American

I Root For:

That should be Pees/Cribbs main goal. To beat the rival. The other teams will have to wait.

If you can't beat what you call a "bottomfeeder" (which I disagree with) RIVAL at least once in a friggin decade - what are you doing there?

Why did OSU fire Cooper? Because he couldn't beat Michigan. Same thing should happen with Pees.

Also....try not to lose your homecoming game 50-0. :rofl:
07-27-2003 10:14 PM
ElusiveQB Offline
All American

I Root For:

I'm starting to wonder if KSU knows what the Wagon Wheel even looks like anymore?
07-27-2003 10:19 PM
zips fan 5 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

cribbs wants to beat marshall but wait they haven't

but i do recall akron beating number 25 marshall this year

ummm cribbs want to beat akron and marshall but he never seems to get the job done

pees and cribbs goals are to have a better record than they had the year before! 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
07-27-2003 10:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.