Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Great to be Buckeyes
Bookmark and Share
Bucknut Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I never understood how people from Ohio can root against the Buckeyes when they play the other 2nd rate teams in the state....no offense intended.

But why the hatred for the Buckeyes? We are all Ohioans, we are all Buckeyes -- not Bearcats, Rockets, Golden Flashes, Bobcats, or anything else...We're ALL Buckeyes, you can deny it, but it's still true....don't be scared, join the winning side....trust me, it's more fun!
05-01-2004 12:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

falconman Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Eat me!
F*ck the bux
05-01-2004 05:09 PM
MaumeeRocket Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I agree with a bg fan 04-drinky
05-01-2004 05:16 PM
Bucknut Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

It's so sad.

This is like trying to convince a homosexual that sex with women is great....but yet they won't try. They're men, made for women....but they don't want anything to do with them.

Just like you're an Ohioan, made for the Buckeyes...

03-banghead
05-01-2004 05:22 PM

bleedingorange Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Dear disillusioned one,
It's very easy to root against your "worthless nuts". Especially after Woodrow did a :chair: on a young Clemson player and Cooper's record against my beloved Blue!!

Just because we have all decided to call Ohio home for whatever reason and forever how long, doesn't mean we have to root for, let alone care about those idiots from columbus.

As for your comment about "second rate", how lucky were you guys when you escaped on your home field with a win against the Orange and Brown? Remember....."the fumble that wasn't" and the dropped pass in the endzone?
05-01-2004 06:27 PM
Bucknut Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

bleedingorange Wrote:As for your comment about "second rate", how lucky were you guys when you escaped on your home field with a win against the Orange and Brown? Remember....."the fumble that wasn't" and the dropped pass in the endzone?
LOL!!! I don't know about the game that you watched....but the one I watched had BG pulling some poo poo outof their butts just to make it close at about the 5:00 mark in the 4th.

The game was wrapped up and then you got some lucky bounces and an onside kick and then moved the ball against a prevent D until OSU tightened up....then it was lights out. I was never in doubt of the outcome.

It wasn't nearly as close as the score suggested.

03-razz
05-01-2004 07:21 PM
MaumeeRocket Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Is crack readily available in Columbus?
05-01-2004 07:23 PM

bleedingorange Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

MaumeeRocket Wrote:Is crack readily available in Columbus?
It must be, and most of the idiots who agree with this guy's interpretation of the game in question, must be using it.

I will say it again, a dropped pass in the endzone and a "fumble that wasn't". A seven point win against a "second-rate" mid major by a so-called "national power" on your home turf is really something to hang your hat on, right?
05-01-2004 08:29 PM
SwampFox Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Ohio State should have lost to BGSU last season, and in a way they lost that game - taken down to the wire with a "second rate" team as you call them.

Technically, unless somebody graduates from OSU THEN they can consider themselves Buckeyes.
05-01-2004 09:53 PM
SwampFox Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

...by the way I DID watch that game and it was CLOSER than what the score turned out to be! 03-nutkick
05-01-2004 09:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.