Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Sam Weir=George O'Leary
Bookmark and Share
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

The Knight Time Wrote:
BlueRaiderPride Wrote:#I imagine are now college drop-outs working as bagboys at the local K-Mart or probably spending time in prison for. . . .well, we all know what the "boys in the hood" do down in Orlando.
Please, we'd rather not discuss your current job employment at the time.

As for classless, you're the only ****** I see come on this board for nothing else than creating pissing matches.

Now please, retreat back to your central Tennesee outhouse and go away.
Hey, I do work for a living. I'm not some sleazy sorry person who can't get an education so they have to live on welfare which I'm sure the city of Orlando is flooded with those types!

You'd think they could get a job at Disney, Universal, or even a gangsta' school like UCF! They can still sell their crack, cocaine, and all those other hard drugs that get them nice cars and really expensive clothes.

Oh wait, students at UCF already do that!

By the way, Tennessee is spelled T-E-N-N-E-S-S-E-E! Not a great education you got at UCF, huh? You a druglord too, TKT?
11-14-2004 08:42 PM
Quote this message in a reply
The Knight Time Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

What the **** are you talking about? You form the most uneducated opinions and half assed statements I've ever seen.

Now get lost.
11-14-2004 08:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moloch_322 Offline
All American

I Root For: Hawt chix & UCF
Crappies

Motown Bronco Wrote:UCF would've likely gotten their win had they played the Broncos this year. Going by records alone, it would look like a razor-tight pillowfight matchup. Going by loss margins, however, and I'd definitely give UCF the edge (especially if the game was in Orlando, i.e. non-cold weather).
Im still proposing the 'Toilet Bowl'. UCF-WMU battling for the coveted 'porcelain crapper' in Nawlins - so we can drink our sorrows away. 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky
11-14-2004 08:50 PM
Herd Fan 4-Life Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall

Donators

BlueRaiderPride Wrote:
Herd Fan 4-Life Wrote:I'd imagine that once O'Leary starts getting his own kids at UCF you won't be heard from again.
You'd like that. Wouldn't you? But at least YOU will still keep hearing from me since my fellow bro's from Troy seem to keep whipping the thunder out of your herd!!
Actually, I couldn't give two shi*s about you but you seem to like making a fool of yourself.

Troy has done something your team hasn't...and more than likely never will. And no, I don't have to put up with you. GTS has installed an ignore button.
11-14-2004 08:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KnightStalker Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I will be succinct for you ...... EAT ME!

Blue Raiders.....Careful, you have ex UCF people on your staff....it might be contagious. 03-lol

Now go away until you join the MAC and have your ****** kicked like us!! :rofl:
11-14-2004 09:52 PM
MU ATO Offline
THE ONE AND ONLY

I Root For: Marshall U

Donators

The Knight Time Wrote:Why exactly does this Sun Belt prick post on this board?
I dont know why people even bother replying to the idiot???? :eek:

This is the same nutjob that taunts people with games that do not even involve his school. Kinda weird.

Case in point......
Quote:You'd like that.  Wouldn't you?  But at least YOU will still keep hearing from me since my fellow bro's from Troy seem to keep whipping the thunder out of your herd!!

Probably has short mans complex. HAs to be a ITG.....Interent Tough Guy...... and take his tiny pissed off aggression out on something.

The goat's arse is wore out.
:rolltide:
11-15-2004 09:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MU ATO Offline
THE ONE AND ONLY

I Root For: Marshall U

Donators

BlueRaiderPride Wrote:#3.  UCF's football players were entirely classless at the game with us in 1999.  Alot of those players I imagine are now college drop-outs working as bagboys at the local K-Mart or probably spending time in prison for. . . .well, we all know what the "boys in the hood" do down in Orlando.

Need any more reasons?
WA WA WA WA WA
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

The mean ole Knights were meanies back in 1999.

:rolleyes:

Do yourself a favor buy a gun put it to your head & pull the trigger.

Please.

And actually NO "We" dont all know aboput the "boys in the hood" in Orlando, but you seem to know all about them.
Must be something to talk about at your meetings.
[Image: 2klukluxklan.JPEG]
11-15-2004 09:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.