Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UCF Attendance 23,500? Wow...
Bookmark and Share
Hummell Offline
Banned

I Root For: East Carolina
I didn't see any rain during that game. Tuesday night? NICE EXCUSE! It was an ESPN game...your fans should want to be there to make your school look good. Instead, it looked minor-major and was embarassing for UCF and C-USA. Thanks a lot.
09-27-2006 11:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
Re: ....
Hummell Wrote:I didn't see any rain during that game. Tuesday night? NICE EXCUSE! It was an ESPN game...your fans should want to be there to make your school look good. Instead, it looked minor-major and was embarassing for UCF and C-USA. Thanks a lot.

It's no worse than that weeknight Memphis @ UAB game from a few years ago where there were 7 people in the stands. Now that was the lowest of the lows.
09-27-2006 11:04 AM
3601 Offline
HoopDreams' Daddy

I Root For: Omar Sneed
GrayBeard Wrote:
Hummell Wrote:I didn't see any rain during that game. Tuesday night? NICE EXCUSE! It was an ESPN game...your fans should want to be there to make your school look good. Instead, it looked minor-major and was embarassing for UCF and C-USA. Thanks a lot.

It's no worse than that weeknight Memphis @ UAB game from a few years ago where there were 7 people in the stands. Now that was the lowest of the lows.

I don't remember us ever playing at UAB during the week.
09-27-2006 11:11 AM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies
3601 Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

Maybe it wasn't Memphis, but I remember that it was a terrible rain storm at the beginning of the game. I really thought that is was Wimprine's senior year.
09-27-2006 11:14 AM
CollegeCard Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UofL
GrayBeard Wrote:
3601 Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

Maybe it wasn't Memphis, but I remember that it was a terrible rain storm at the beginning of the game. I really thought that is was Wimprine's senior year.

It was USF @ UAB in 2004. USF won in front of an announced crowd of 347, but that counted both teams I believe.
09-27-2006 11:19 AM
Bronco_USA
Unregistered

The rain did stop around kickoff. It ended up being a nice night for football. ESPN is still giving us 3 straight games....I think we will be fine!
09-27-2006 11:19 AM
Quote this message in a reply
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies
CollegeCard Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:
3601 Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

It was USF @ UAB in 2004. USF won in front of an announced crowd of 347, but that counted both teams I believe.

Yep, just found that...My bad.

However, UAB played at Memphis last year on a Tuesday, but that wasn't the game I was talking about.
09-27-2006 11:21 AM
rulethirty Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UCF Knights

I'm shocked we had that many.

I was expecting 14-17k, tops.
09-27-2006 11:32 AM
The Knight Time Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

Wow, I'm SO suprised this came from an ECU fan.
09-27-2006 01:34 PM
william146 Offline
Back in action...

I Root For: East Carolina

The Knight Time Wrote:Wow, I'm SO suprised this came from an ECU fan.

Do everyone a favor and go back into hiding.
We'll see you when UCF wins again.
09-27-2006 01:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.