Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

State Dept issues travel warnings for five Mexican states
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
RE: State Dept issues travel warnings for five Mexican states
St. Louis' death rate was also 59 for every 100K in 2017. If you're looking at the last city on that list (20 death rate for every 100K population), that's equal or lower than almost the top 20 cities death rates in the U.S. last year.

In order those cities are St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans, Birmingham, Jackson (Miss), Baton Rouge, Hartford, Salinas, Milwaukee, Washington DC, Kansas City, Savannah, Cincinnati, West Palm Beach, Memphis, Oakland (CA), San Bernadino and Atlanta.

I'm sure those Mexican states have some very rough areas, but I imagine the cruise ships are still going to Manzanilla and Acapulco. I have a co-worker who goes to Mexico once or twice a year to visit relatives. She goes into Matamoros and says it's dangerous with lots of kidnappings but Mexican-Americans who travel through there are fine as long as they bring extra money with them in case they get stopped by gangs (basically a very high toll rate as she describes it). One of these days I wonder if she won't make it back alive, but so far so good for her. I'm not sure why she keeps going but she does.
01-12-2018 07:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: State Dept issues travel warnings for five Mexican states - Fort Bend Owl - 01-12-2018 07:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.