Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Scarbo: Don't prop up Legion Field; Birmingham needs a new stadium
Bookmark and Share
the Dragon Online
Heisman

I Root For: UAB
RE: Scarbo: Don't prop up Legion Field; Birmingham needs a new stadium
(12-05-2017 01:23 PM)mixduptransistor Wrote:  
(12-05-2017 12:22 PM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  Woodfin needs to **** or get off the pot.

Strangely enough, that's Woodfin's position: That Birmingham needs to do something or stop talking about it. That said, his non-commital attitude is doing nothing but dragging it out further. He should show some leadership and stake a claim one way or another, but I have a feeling this is a preview of his entire term in office where he is going to let others take center stage

Sooner or later a city HAS to invest in its facilities or it will cease to be the destination it once was. It'll cease to bring in the tax money from out-of-town/over the mountain guests, and the city will dry up. Woodfin is too smart to not know this.

He says the city needs to either build it or stop talking about it? One of those choices is impossible, so he should just say the city needs to build a stadium, and I'm going to make it happen in a responsible way.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2017 02:50 PM by the Dragon.)
12-05-2017 02:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scarbo: Don't prop up Legion Field; Birmingham needs a new stadium - the Dragon - 12-05-2017 02:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.