Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Board Changes Coming
Bookmark and Share
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
Board Changes Coming
Fellow Seahawks,

There are some changes coming to the boards (that have actually already begun) in the very near future. Branding, logos, etc. Site owner is going through some legal hoopla with some university lawyers and it seems all school logos will be removed from the boards. We shouldn't see too much change, considering we don't have the school's logo tied to our board. Ours is fairly generic. I'm not sure how this may/may not affect avatars though. I'll let you know.

In the mean time, the site owner is also looking at rebranding and advertising. Y'all know as well as I do that we have a smaller following here on the boards, but we have arguably the best attendance in the CAA (basketball) every year. We could always use fresh perspective and ideas in here. Some of those will feed into our homer echo chamber and perhaps some of those will challenge our thoughts.

This is what I ask of you... I'm looking for one or two folks who attend most (or all) games (def basketball but other sports would help too). At that point, I will pass your handle name to the site admin who will contact you with advertisement options. Things I've heard about so far include banners, business cards, and things of the like. Something easy you could talk about, and/or pass out and show off to attract new folks to the board. Considering our school has seen significant growth over the last decade, it would be nice to see a mirror'd growth here for us.

PM me if interested!
11-11-2017 09:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
Board Changes Coming - B_Hawk06 - 11-11-2017 09:26 AM
RE: Board Changes Coming - 82hawk - 11-12-2017, 01:11 PM
RE: Board Changes Coming - B_Hawk06 - 11-13-2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Board Changes Coming - SEA33HAWK - 11-25-2017, 04:42 PM
Board Changes Coming - Tribal - 11-13-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Board Changes Coming - B_Hawk06 - 11-13-2017, 04:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.