Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mark my words... Someone is covering up the Las Vegas shooting.
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Mark my words... Someone is covering up the Las Vegas shooting.
(01-30-2018 03:44 PM)No Bull Wrote:  
(01-30-2018 03:42 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(01-30-2018 03:39 PM)No Bull Wrote:  just in case anyone still gives a Shiite...

2nd person of interets ID'd today

A judge on Tuesday unsealed nearly 300 pages of search warrant records, including one document that publicly identified for the first time an additional “person of interest” in the Oct. 1 massacre on the Las Vegas Strip.

"“Until the investigation can rule otherwise, Marilou Danley and Douglas Haig have become persons of interest who may have conspired with Stephen Paddock to commit Murder with a Deadly Weapon,” according to the Metropolitan Police Department document, which was prepared in October.

Danley was Paddock’s girlfriend and initially was named as a person of interest in the investigation. Haig, whose name had not been previously released, could not be reached for immediate comment Tuesday.

When contacted by phone Tuesday about the newly released name, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said only, “If you’ve got it, publish it.” He said he could not comment on a federal case."

I don't think anyone doesn't.....it's simply to the point of letting it play out....that's when we'll care again.....

I trust the law enforcement agencies to do their job, develop evidence, and indict as req'd.....

I sort of agree... however, it does seem like the local Sherriff is fed up (or at least tired of waiting on) the FBI. This concerns me a bit.

to that, I'll simply say we all know the feds move slower than local.....

frustrating??? yes.....however, that's how it works.....

the worst thing one can do is present to a grand jury w/o sufficient evidence to prosecute.....

and I'm not a lawyer.....I'm certain those that are that post would back that up....
01-30-2018 03:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mark my words... Someone is covering up the Las Vegas shooting. - stinkfist - 01-30-2018 03:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.