Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UVU and NMSU has made the CSM top 144
Bookmark and Share
Trod0 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: NMSU
RE: UVU and NMSU has made the CSM top 144
(07-31-2017 03:51 PM)Clarity Wrote:  
(07-31-2017 08:56 AM)Trod0 Wrote:  NMSU should finish in the top 80. 104 sounds about right for GCU. 103 is definitely to high for UNLV

Last year NMSU finished 84th in Kenpom. They're going to do better than 28-6? There's absolutely no way.

Are we talking Kenpom or this college madness ranking? There are so many rankings it makes them irrelevant. Heck last year we had an RPI in the 50's. The thing that hurt their rankings last year was their strength of schedule and conference. Right off the bat this years schedule seems to be better especially adding a tournament with some good teams. I feel we do have a lot better overall team this year. I guess we'll have to see how they play together, what style, and if we can avoid key and long term injuries. The road to the WAC championship still goes through NMSU.

Pistol I'm aware of UNLV's pick ups, I just don't feel they are going to be much better than last year. I'd say maybe middle of the pack in the MW? At the very best they will split with the top MW teams. So do you think they will do better than middle of the pack and splitting with the top teams?
07-31-2017 05:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UVU and NMSU has made the CSM top 144 - Trod0 - 07-31-2017 05:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.