Bookmark and Share
Luckeyone Offline
Heisman

I Root For: EMU
RE: Rodney Dangerfield's of the MAC
(07-11-2017 05:06 PM)EagleTough Wrote:  
(07-11-2017 04:39 PM)TheWoodenNickle Wrote:  
(07-11-2017 03:49 PM)EagleTough Wrote:  
(07-11-2017 10:59 AM)Bob Wickersham Wrote:  Shaq Vann doesn't get a mention? Ummm he's pretty good when healthy...and he is healthy.

Vann gets more mention from most preseason analysis than he probably should, based on his actual production to date. Plenty of RB talent to hopefully keep all of them healthy the entire season.

Biggest injury concern right now is getting Aristilde back 100% prior to first kickoff. Having that kid back 100% healthy, is going to make a much bigger overall difference, than having Vann 1st string vs. either Eriksen or Turner.
Agree. Talent, depth, and experience at RB is definitely a strength of this team. Last year it seemed like there was only one or two healthy backs in most of the games. It would be nice to see what the offense can do with a full complement of backs.

What Aristildes status right now?

Exactly. Neither Vann nor Eriksen is a 20 carry per game back because they'd never stay healthy the entire season. Luckily we've got 3 good ones, and even Banham the scrapper can get positive yardage if called upon.

Apparently Aristilde is on track, making progress............but you never know with a major injury, until they're out there running and hitting full speed with no restrictions.

Not to pat my own back, but I told everybody about Diuly last year, before he ever played in an actual game. Second half of the season everybody saw what a difference maker the kid could/can be. He'll drop a ball here and there, but his size, big play capability, and upside is about as good as any receiver in the entire MAC.

Crossing fingers he is ready to go come Sept. 1

EagleTough,

Agree on Diuly. He made some big time catches last season and stretches the field with his speed. Great call!!

I'm sure this article will only fuel the team's fire this season. Last year's motto was "Let's Roll" and I nominate "Let's Play the Game!" as this season's motto.
07-11-2017 05:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rodney Dangerfield's of the MAC - Luckeyone - 07-11-2017 05:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.