CBS Sports AAC Offseason Power Rankings
justinhub2003 Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: CBS Sports AAC Offseason Power Rankings
(07-13-2017 01:12 PM)pesik Wrote:  
(07-13-2017 12:39 PM)PonyExpressHoops Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 07:31 PM)pesik Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 07:06 PM)PonyExpressHoops Wrote:  Hey Pesik, thought you guys already had 13 scholarship players for next year?

https://twitter.com/jonrothstein/status/...8367764481 (UMass transfers Dejon Jarreau and Brison Gresham will visit Houston on July 22nd, per a source.)

FWIW, I was always much more scared of Dotson. But both were/are really good players. Gray is a better scorer that Dot, but Dot was a better overall player, IMO.

we HAVE NO CLUE OURSELVES!!!

we have 14 scholarship players as is...their is a rumor we that we got one of them on an academic scholarship...how we fit 2 more is beyond me!!

our new coach quannas white is extremely close to them though..if we had scholarships i think we would be the favorites ..no clue how we would make it work though

both are top 150 prospects..Dejon Jarreau was sensational at umass last season (top 60 recruit) would be amazing pickups both with 3 years left

Would be great pickups, have some baggage, but can play ball. I just saw that and one of my buddies is a big Coog fan and he was like WTF we don't have any room for 1 guy much less two. White was a really good asst. coaching hire.

quannas was an amazing hire...we havent had a good recruiter since sampson was hired he really fills that role/need for us..

corey davis had okstate and lsu after him and was at the brink of arizona offer..and in his words lsu was his dream school but quannas got him to commit...
quannas also landed wku a espn 100 4star.. if he hadnt already signed he'd have followed quannas

and these 2 don't have baggage except being tied at the hip..Dejon Jarreau could go to any school in the nation, im mean anywhere , his loyalty to Gresham is likely whats stalling..no one has 2 scholarships this late for sitting out players..

they actually eliminated us earlier likely because we had no ships...pure speculation on my part..i think theyve accepted that they might have to go to a community college for a year on their dime, now reopen to looking at houston

Unless Houston is going to have some other players not qualify or they are going to kick guys off the team or make someone a walk on, I don't understand how they pull this off? With practices and workouts starting, its not a great vibe to ask someone to transfer.

The other option is if these 2 guys walk on at Houston and pay their own way the first season then get scholarships the next season. But Man, thats a lot of debt to take on just to play for a non p5 School.

Sampson has proved in the past that he will literally do anything to get a recruit, so maybe he hasn't something in the works
07-13-2017 01:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS Sports AAC Offseason Power Rankings - justinhub2003 - 07-13-2017 01:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.