Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Diamond Hawks should have the starting arms next year
Bookmark and Share
billthebighawksfan Offline
All American

I Root For: UNCW
Diamond Hawks should have the starting arms next year
I was just thinking about this year's team and how we didn't get the job done like normal. There's a lot of ways to win and UNCW has traditionally won with good defense, good offense and pretty decent pitching. Next year might just be good on the mound. Here's the starters possibly and correct me if I'm wrong here:

Royalty-ace. Locates well and looks to have 3 pitiches. Good run on ball.
Sharpe-Solid southpaw with good control. Pitches will good pace, good off speed stuff.
Beehler-good control/locates well.
Gorham-tranfers from App State. Led App as a freshman with a 3/1 K/BB.

That's a good starting point right there. If they can all continue to improve, that will give the Hawks a good shot in most games. There are other guys than can go out and win a game with like Gantz who is a real gamer.

Questions:

Will Magestro get back to being Magestro?
Will Cota become a dominant, consistent closer like he should be?
Will Joyner make that next step-stuff appears there?
Who else will emerge out of the pen that's a southpaw?
What happened to the big kid that was a UNC recruit-did he redshirt?

Hopefully the Hawks will be playing ball this time next year!
06-03-2017 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
Diamond Hawks should have the starting arms next year - billthebighawksfan - 06-03-2017 10:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.