oruvoice Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
RE: The pieces are all starting to come together
(05-04-2017 11:19 AM)FUT Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 10:18 AM)UofMemphis Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 10:04 AM)FUT Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 08:59 AM)TG4 Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 08:20 AM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  This means you renewing your basketball seats?

I'm gonna ask for FUT's seats if he doesn't renew.

Would you like to know where they are? I can PM you. You are looking at about $1500 for the seats and another $1600 for the donation. I realize that is not real money to a big shot like you but it is more than a small investment for me and mine. Been fine doing so for many years but I am sure as hell not going to feel bad about not doing so this year. It was official when Tubby decided to make it clear he does not think this is a high level program. If that is the case, I am not paying high level prices.

good, man...a game played by 18-22 year olds shouldn't upset you so. It might be a good point to take a little time off to get your stress levels down...you'll live longer.
When I take a break from this place it always takes me a while to remember certain posters. It just hit me that you are the one that always acted like a jr high kid. Keep up the good work.

I'm just glad you came back to set us all straight.

I don't know about everyone else, but I already feel much smarter with you back. I'd wager my IQ has increased 7 or 8 points, since your return.
05-04-2017 11:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The pieces are all starting to come together - oruvoice - 05-04-2017 11:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.