Bookmark and Share
macgar32 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Tubby's post UCF interview - end of season
(03-11-2017 12:13 PM)bluebacker Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 12:04 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 08:47 AM)bluebacker Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 08:35 AM)Trapper John Wrote:  I think we are seeing a return to normalcy. Not a great year, but it may serve as a stabilizing year. No mid year transfers, no game suspensions, minimal drama from within the team. Very disappointing the last quarter of the year, but the team did look solid when everyone was playing together. Hopefully Coach can build on the positives and teach with the negatives.

You're likely losing your first team all conference forward and replacing him with a freshman or a one year rental? I doubt the team is better next year if DL goes.

It can get better if we see the awesome Markel we saw in some games this season all season long, if Martin develops a jump shot and develops his off hand and KJ develops a reliable 3 point shot.

Guard play can win this league if you have bigs who can defend.

Over the years I've learned to the that once you get to three 'ifs' you are wishing in one hand and shitting in the other.

If DL cones back you have a stud to build around and the Tigers should expect to make the NIT and be a bubble NCAA team. If he leaves then you still have poor guard play to deal with and will be counting on a bunch of freshmen / jucos / grad transfers for depth and production. Not happening.

Yo can't even call this year a rebuilding year because ole Tubs did have any freshmen on the roster to get experience. He just took a year off and set the program back another year because he was lazy.

Oh I agree it is unlikely if Dedric leaves that we get better but it is not impossible
03-11-2017 01:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tubby's post UCF interview - end of season - macgar32 - 03-11-2017 01:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.