With realignment being very quiet, looks like AAC is very content
owl at the moon Offline
Eastern Screech Owl

I Root For: rice,smu,uh,unt
With realignment being very quiet, looks like AAC is very content
(02-10-2017 10:45 PM)billybobby777 Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 09:08 PM)miko33 Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 09:00 PM)colohank Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 04:54 PM)miko33 Wrote:  It looks like the AAC member schools are elated with the current situation we see in the CFB world and conferences. I think stability will be a good thing moving forward, and I see great things in store for the AAC in the future. I think their future is very bright, and so long as that conference does not allow avarice to set in everyone will be happy. The whole system is working well for everyone. Hopefully the AAC fans don't muck it up for the rest of us by trying to force their schools to do irrational things.

Show me the money. Teams in the AAC can't chug along on a pittance while the P5s of the world continue to rake it in. Whatever good vibes folks are feeling about this conference will quickly fade if we can't attract the resources to become more competitive on the national stage.

This right here is what I'm talking about. Instead of worrying about what everyone else has, the AAC needs to focus within and make the conference the best it can be. Jealousy and greed will ultimately be the undoing of the AAC IF the member schools allow it to happen. This is where the fans can become dangerous to the viability of the conference by trying to drive it down a path paved with the stones of greed and the mortar of jealousy.

Hahahaha...you are a poet Miko!
I'd argue that it becomes dangerous when the non-AAC fans of the P5 hijack the vehicle, thus driving the conference down through a path paved with gravel and the high weeds filled with hostile trolls full of petty hatred.. Greed of the Cartel will be the only undoing of this conference as The Rich Man who has everything kills his poor neighbor's only sheep. A sheep the family loved so much that he slept in the home, and ate at the family table. When that day happens, and college athletics is ruined and the Cartel wants to know who committed such an atrocity the Prophet will shout to the Cartel "You're the Man!" And the greed and shame will be the undoing of the evil cartel of college athletics as the rich man (Cartel 5) falls on his face sobbing at what he has done.

Cheers!

"B-aaa-c"
02-12-2017 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
With realignment being very quiet, looks like AAC is very content - owl at the moon - 02-12-2017 12:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.