Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Coverage for UNCW from Star News Including Important Links from Alex Riley
Bookmark and Share
sctvman Offline
1st String

I Root For: C of Charleston
New Coverage for UNCW from Star News Including Important Links from Alex Riley
Eric Detweiler's position at the Star-News has been eliminated. Alex Riley will take over his position and the "beat." Detweiler is going back to Maryland. This is per his Twitter feed just now.
Hey everyone,

My name is Alex Riley and I'm the new UNCW beat writer over at the StarNews. To clarify, Eric's spot was not eliminated. He left Wilmington for personal (and very worthy) reasons. Don't worry, the StarNews isn't cutting back on Seahawk coverage and I look forward to picking up where he left off.

I posted a note on the DubHub blog yesterday, but I wanted to fill you guys in here in case you hadn't seen it - Our blog system is being a bit dysfunctional and has been for quite some time. Unless I'm in the actual StarNews building, I can't post content to it and it's impossible to upload photos anymore.

With that in mind, we're making a bit of a switch and moving all our "blog material" over to Facebook notes at Facebook.com/StarNewsUNCW. (The good thing about that? You don't burn a click by reading it on Facebook for all you folks who like free things) Also, the Facebook page is going to be very active with posts I encourage you to comment on. I'm going to be doing a lot more Facebook live videos and more. There will be a plethora of free content out there, hopefully enough to satisfy your Seahawk needs.

Looking forward to providing you guys with quality UNCW coverage this year. I'm on Twitter at AlexRileySN for updates. Shoot me a message on Facebook or email at alex.riley@starnewsonline.com. Thanks and take care.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2016 07:35 AM by B_Hawk06.)
10-28-2016 11:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
New Coverage for UNCW from Star News Including Important Links from Alex Riley - sctvman - 10-28-2016 11:52 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.