Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Expansion sooner rather than later
Bookmark and Share
theultimateaggie Offline
2nd String

I Root For: NMSU
RE: Expansion sooner rather than later
(07-31-2015 08:42 AM)LexColonel Wrote:  
(07-31-2015 03:47 AM)EKUSteve Wrote:  From what a couple of posters on the EKU message board who attended the the big Colonel Club event last night are saying, the SB officials are visiting Coastal next week and a decision is expected by the end of August.

Same posters are stating the big thing for EKU was improving the venues for football, baseball and softball. Those plans are in the works.
The plans for all three stadiums look really good. I did not hear anyone say there would be a decision in August. It seems that either no one has a clue when, they aren't saying if they do know, or what I did hear was most likely a "year away". Very, very nice event, and the purpose for the Colonel Club was to encourage stepping up levels in giving/membership. First time I have ever had an " adult" beverage in Alumni Coliseum. Lots of fun and EKU enthusiasm!
On another note, plans for beer sales on the patio in the end zone for some football games this fall.04-cheers
Half time should be interesting....out of the stands and on to the patio.

I think you guys would be a good add.
07-31-2015 10:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expansion sooner rather than later - theultimateaggie - 07-31-2015 10:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.