Astate's John Brady talks expansion
Bookmark and Share
arkstfan Away
Sorry folks

I Root For: Fresh Starts
RE: Astate's John Brady talks expansion
(05-22-2015 02:38 PM)ARSTATEFAN1986 Wrote:  
(05-22-2015 02:27 PM)arkstfan Wrote:  
(05-22-2015 01:52 PM)DawggoneEagle Wrote:  Liberty is hanging out there in a way better position if there were any interest. What are the advantages of CCU over EKU if the Sun Belt takes one. If the relationship with Idaho does not continue, I'd like to see both, and move South Alabama to the West .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What I came up with comparing the three big sports between Liberty, Coastal, and EKU

FOOTBALL

Liberty one FCS appearance. Seven conference titles, first year in FCS 1989

Coastal five FCS appearances. Seven conference titles, first year in FCS 2003

EKU 21 FCS appearances with two FCS championships, first year in FCS 1978

BASKETBALL

Liberty three NCAA appearances most recent 2013, one CIT, one regular season conference title (2004)

Coastal four NCAA appearances (most recent 2015 and 2014), two NIT, one CIT, eight regular season conference titles (2014 most recent)

EKU eight NCAA appearances (only three since 1980: 2005, 2007, 2014), two CBI appearances, six regular season titles (none since 1979)

BASEBALL

Liberty five NCAA appearances (most recent 2013, 2014)

Coastal 12 NCAA appearances, two super regional, four times number one regional seed

EKU four NCAA appearances (most recent 1989)

Will there likely be expansion before the June deadline?

Don't think that's likely.
05-22-2015 10:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Astate's John Brady talks expansion - arkstfan - 05-22-2015 10:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.