Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

#BlackLivesMatter Folks Annoy ‘Privileged White Males’ At Gay Bars
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: #BlackLivesMatter Folks Annoy ‘Privileged White Males’ At Gay Bars
(01-22-2015 01:55 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  #BlackLivesMatter has a new fan...

Black Man Who Killed White Teens Apologizes To Families Of Michael Brown And Eric Garner During Sentencing Hearing, Says “Black Lives Matter”…

[Image: 2j19a1f.jpg]

Quote: DETROIT, Mich. (WJBK) – Two Westland teenagers were murdered execution-style in a vacant Detroit field two and half years ago.

Wednesday was their opportunity to address the men who killed their sons but what one of the defendants had to say to them left everyone shaking their heads.

Fredrick Young and Felando Hunter – were sentenced on this day to life in prison without parole for robbing, torturing, murdering the two teens who had been in Detroit trying to buy drugs.

Jourdan Bobbish and his friend Jacob Kudla – the Westland teens went missing in July of 2012. Their lifeless bodies were discovered days later – in a field on Detroit’s east side.

At the sentencing, the victims’ family members gave their victim impact statements.

“Everything just aches and it’s just a totally senseless crime,” said Mike Bobbish, Jourdan’s father. “And how you could march someone out in the middle of a field and execute them – we’re not a third world country. Sometimes I wish it did happen in a third world country because it would be a lot different outcome of this whole thing.” […]

When Young had his chance to apologize to the families – he did nothing of the sort..

“I’d like to say sorry to the families of Aiyanna Jones, Michael Brown, Eric Garner,” Young said. “And I want to apologize to them for not being able to get justice for their loved ones who was murdered in cold blood – and in respect for the peaceful protest, I want to say hands up don’t shoot. Black lives matter – that’s it your honor.”

People in the courtroom reacted in disbelief. But still – the message from the families of Jacob Kudla and Jourdan Bobbish was one of forgiveness.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/279077...land-teens

Pretty much what you would expect from an evil POS.
01-22-2015 02:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: #BlackLivesMatter Folks Annoy ‘Privileged White Males’ At Gay Bars - SuperFlyBCat - 01-22-2015 02:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.