Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Introduce yourself here: Who are you? What do you do? What is your background?
Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

I Root For: the user
RE: Introduce yourself here: Who are you? What do you do? What is your background?
hi. the name's kristofer. i was born 50 or so miles south of the canadian border in minot, north dakota. we moved to cincinnati when i was four. at the time, i thought cincinnati was a fictional city and merely a tv show.

the woman and i recently celebrated our one year anniversary. this time last year, we were wrapping up our honeymoon,leaving istanbul and then stopping in on a friend in paris.

i'm writing a novel as nomad is. it can be described as don quixote goes on the road. i've composed numerous country westerns and various humorous poetry as can be found on my blog. if i could only have the patience to learn guitar

outside of enjoying recreational drugs full time, i enjoy reading. fyodor dostoevsky, oscar wilde, flannery o'conner, and hermann hesse are some of my favorite writers. i listen to indie rock, but have discovered the joy of black sabbath and iron maiden. i also collect cats and license plates. i don't care much for politics these days but my favorite mushroom trip was on my buddies' property in southeastern indiana. i made love to my then girlfriend and now wife in a tepee and then ate the mushrooms. we walked across a railroad bridge which span across a mile long gorge. the fireflies pulsed in the trees. i don't know if i can vote anymore
10-17-2014 02:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce yourself here: Who are you? What do you do? What is your background? - Lush - 10-17-2014 02:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.