Open TigerLinks

Bowen better get his list ready.
Bookmark and Share
99Tiger Offline
I got tiger blood, man.

I Root For: football wins

Crappies
RE: Bowen better get his list ready.
(10-06-2014 03:35 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Fellows I Know money will not be a matter...They Will Pay General Fuente and that will come soon enough....Yes believe he truly does wanna stay here and build it like His MEntor Coach Patterson and them did at TCU.....Coach Patterson turned down some pretty big P5 schools and stayed loyal to TCU even before they got the Big 12 invite....Yes they slipped a little going into the Big 12 but bouncing back just nicely.....Gerenal Fuente wants to build this program and they say this is what I Built, this is my Program, This is the Culture I developed....He took this job because it is in the middle of a Rich SEC recruiting ground, You go to KU and you aren't beating Texas, OU, OSU, TCU, Baylor every year in recruiting wars....Texas schools have Texas, OU has Texas Ties and National Brand, Add in WVU and KU is like Vandy in that league when it comes to FB, and More so than here, They are like UK when it comes to their BB being Top of the line.... And far as Big 12 goes, They will be denied on their request, because the other 4 P5 aren't giving up their CCG and that revenue, and also think its unfair that the BIG 12 doesn't have one, thus once denied adding more pressure on them to have one.....Not now but soon enough they will come calling for at least two more.....They aren't gonna go west from the MWC, nor do they want to deal with BYU who doesn't fit they already tried that road, and didn't like it.....Thus they will come from the American.....Out of us in the American, Cincy adds nothing for them, Tulane has some pushing for them but most feel their top 3 choices if they picked today would be between Memphis, UCF, USF, and maybe ECU....Their top two choices out of them would be Memphis and UCF.....Why because Yes Memphis and Orlando are decent sized cities, have Pro Basketball, and would really get behind their FB programs on Saturday....USF and Cincy are in Pro Football cities and College would be second to them regardless.....And its more that just athletics....Memphis and UCF are building some top notch facilities and doing the right things it takes and will be ready when that times comes.....PLus with TA&M success in the SEC, by taking Memphis puts them in the heart of SEC country and UCF puts them in the Heart and middle of Florida.....Just a few of the facts that go into the thinking process.....Also Memphis and UCF have people like FEDEX and Autozone and others and Orlando has Disney and others as well because their thinking is whats good for the Universitys is good for the City, which is good for their Businesses.....Some more facts to open up some eyes on the subject......The World Is Ours Memphis....Also remember the Libertybowl is Tied to the SEC and Big 12 they will be seeing a lot of Memphis and the improvements and are well aware we are doing the things they wants us to do.....TrUeTh....

I disappear for nearly a year, and I think tigerscane is less understandable than when I left.
10-06-2014 09:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bowen better get his list ready. - fsquid - 10-05-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: Bowen better get his list ready. - FUB - 10-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Bowen better get his list ready. - Pony94 - 10-05-2014, 01:04 PM
Bowen better get his list ready. - tnzazz - 10-06-2014, 03:03 AM
Bowen better get his list ready. - tnzazz - 10-06-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Bowen better get his list ready. - 99Tiger - 10-06-2014 09:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.