White and Tyndall on the Auburn HC short list
Bookmark and Share
DaSaintFan Online
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: White and Tyndall on the Auburn HC short list
(03-13-2014 04:21 PM)Funslinger Wrote:  
(03-13-2014 04:16 PM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  
(03-13-2014 07:25 AM)EagNBran Wrote:  Wasn't Auburn hiring last year as well and Tyndall turned them down?

I love rumors but I assure you that Tyndall isn't going to Auburn. When he leaves USM, it'll be for a step up, not a suicide.

Yep, he turned them down last year....

(03-13-2014 09:34 AM)Smaug Wrote:  not to be an ass, but how attractive was the USM gig when he took it?

Three straight 20 win seasons, 6 20 win seasons in our last 8, one NCAA invite. (and argued we got snubbed the year prior, as we missed the NIT due to the situation similar to this year (lots of one-bid conference champs didn't win their tourneys.)

Five straight 20+ win seasons.

Whoops.. I meant to put 5.. dont' know why I only put three.
03-13-2014 04:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: White and Tyndall on the Auburn HC short list - DaSaintFan - 03-13-2014 04:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.