Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville
RE: School's Worth in Realignment - Big Board
(01-15-2014 04:47 PM)bigblueblindness Wrote:  
(01-15-2014 03:50 PM)Wilkie01 Wrote:  
(01-15-2014 01:02 PM)bigblueblindness Wrote:  
(01-15-2014 12:25 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  Only a UK fan could figure out some kind of formula that would rank everyone in The AAC ahead of Louisville. I would be interested in selling how you screwed the numbers to list Louisville next to Buffalo. Typical LPT bull sh it.
CJ

Jim, Louisville has 12,058 undergraduates, a 161 USNWR ranking, is not ranked in ARWU, has an average football attendance of 52,914, and has an outstanding revenue stream of $96+ million. Adding in a new column for merchandise will help because you are looking to be top 30. Academic prowess pulled you down a bit; your peers are Ole Miss, WVU, and Northern Illinois. If anything, these rankings should show how much the ACC believes in the direction that Louisville is headed. Despite the reputation of the lowest common denominator of UK's fanbase, I don't spend all day trying to figure out another way to screw over Louisville. Using these same numbers on the SEC board, we discussed where Louisville would fit in the SEC in these crazy scenarios.
Not true. UofL has 15,893, 07-coffee3

I went by NCAA reporting on undergraduate enrollment for the 2012-13 year since that is the latest numbers. Either the NCAA messed up, or Louisville reported the wrong number. Are you sure that 15,893 does not include graduate students?

Yes:

Undergrads 15,893
Postgraduates 6,400
Total Students 22,293
01-15-2014 05:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: School's Worth in Realignment - Big Board - Wilkie01 - 01-15-2014 05:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.