UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

"Rehashing" a blast from the past: The Blazers stole our Yin!
the Dragon Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UAB
RE: "Rehashing" a blast from the past: The Blazers stole our Yin!
(11-05-2013 10:59 AM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  
(11-05-2013 10:47 AM)blazers9911 Wrote:  You don't come here and say there's more talent then you expected and you expect to win and win right away and then expect your fan base to be unhappy when you suck. He could have said plenty of other things to the media(tell the players whatever the hell you want) that wouldn't irritate us as fans. That isn't coachspeak, because every coach in America doesn't say that when the take over the train wreck UAB was.

You're right. No one would have been upset with the hire if he came and said the players are not very good, we have stinky facilities and I don't know if myself or anyone for that matter can win here inside of five years. But, hey, ya'll keep coming to watch the games.

Exactly, MB.

I don't understand you, blazers9911. Are you saying we have no hope and you've given up on any chance of winning in the next few years? Are you just mad that McGee put so much stock in AB only to have it fail and him go back to JP?

You seem upset that I told an Arkansas fan that expectations would be high next year because we have a veteran team. Remember, high expectations here are not that high (6 wins and a crap bowl).

Sure, we all hoped for 6 wins or better this year, and some people expected more. We're all disappointed that it hasn't gone better, but is it unrealistic to expect 6 wins next year? Most of us don't seem to be ready to fire McGee at this point, even with the disappointing results. Don't you think that will change if we tank next year?
11-05-2013 11:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Rehashing" a blast from the past: The Blazers stole our Yin! - the Dragon - 11-05-2013 11:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.