Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Question for folks who went to UT-BG game @ BG this year
adunifon Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
Question for folks who went to UT-BG game @ BG this year
(03-12-2012 09:21 AM)Pulltown Falcon Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 07:00 PM)adunifon Wrote:  I'm heading down to bg to watch my former HS play in the regionals on tuesday night. Where's the best place to park? We'll be coming down route 25 into town.

thanks!

Are you playing in the first game or the second game?

If the first game, everyone leaves via the Wooster St. exit.

If the second game, you have two options when leaving (via Wooster St. and via Mercer).

If you're coming down Rt. 25, turn left at Poe Rd. and follow to Mercer Rd. and turn right. You might be able to park at the residence hall (on the left) or the Ice Arena (on the right) and walk over if you are the first game. If the second game, pay the $5 and park at the Stroh Center.

05-stirthepot Not sure why Toledo people struggle when leaving the Doyt/Stroh parking lots, but they're also the ones driving the speed limit in the left hand lane as well. 04-cheers

First game. I did think to possibly park at the ice arena. Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
03-12-2012 09:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Question for folks who went to UT-BG game @ BG this year - adunifon - 03-12-2012 09:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.