Bill Maher in love with Obama
aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire 'Arry!!!!!

Donators
RE: Bill Maher in love with Obama
(02-24-2012 02:29 PM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  
(02-24-2012 02:16 PM)Max Power Wrote:  
(02-24-2012 12:56 PM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  I love his show even though I disagree with him on many, many things. His panel is one of the few places you see people with wildly diverse political stances go at each other....especially from the libertarian wing of humanity.

You dont get that on FOX News, CNN, or MSNBC anymore without the dissenting opinion being outnumbered 8-1...yes I am looking at you Erick Erickson and Michael Steele.

I like his diverse panels too, but you can also find them on MSNBC's Morning Joe. They have the most interesting and diverse political discussions aside from the Sunday talk show panels.

Mahar's panels are usually two leftist, a Libertarian, Mahar who is either lefty or Libertarian depending on what issue you're talking about and a sacrificial conservative.

Ill agree on Morning Joe... Its the only thing on that station worth watching.

Morning Joe is goo although I am usually working pretty hard during that time of the morning so dont get to pay attention.

As far as Maher's panels, the last season and a half has usually seen one liberal, one conservative, one libertarian/Oakeshot style conservative, and then he'll bring on another liberal for the last 10 minutes.
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2012 03:06 PM by aTxTIGER.)
02-24-2012 03:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Maher in love with Obama - Paul M - 02-24-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: Bill Maher in love with Obama - aTxTIGER - 02-24-2012 03:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.