dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
RE: Girl Friend Club’s Hit List
(11-16-2011 05:11 PM)CajunT Wrote:  Burn the Horse
Guardian of the Palladium

I Root For: TROY
Location: Heart of Dixie Post: #32RE: Why did you move my question

I don't know if everyone is aware of this or not, but it is actually against the rules across the entire bbs site to discuss official moderator actions and activity in the open forum.

this is a good example of what I am refering to:

(Today 04:22 PM)CajunT Wrote:
Lafitte, don’t worry brother, they can run their board anyway they want. This is not a fan board, but a social club! I’ve already received a threatening warning, the next one I get will be posted in a public forum for everyone to read.

Failure to discuss moderation issues in private (+15 points) Today, 05:32 PM 11-30-2011, 05:32 PM Burn the Horse
Failure to discuss moderation issues in private (+15 points) Today, 03:04 PM 11-30-2011, 03:04 PM Burn the Horse

rut roh.

i was on 25% warning level top secret probation one time. i think it lasted for a month. i couldn't make fun of chick hoops by calling it 'm*nch-ball' or face higher level probation %.
11-16-2011 06:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Girl Friend Club’s Hit List - CajunT - 11-16-2011, 05:11 PM
RE: Girl Friend Club’s Hit List - dahbeed - 11-16-2011 06:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.