Early, early 2011-12 Big South predictions
Bookmark and Share
OrangeCamel Offline

I Root For: Campbell
MyBB Early, early 2011-12 Big South predictions
Now that we're done with the A-Sun, I know everyone in the Creek is looking forward to next year in the Big South. It's exciting, but also a little mysterious. Gotta wonder how the BSC will look next year and where Campbell will fit in.

wufan offered some good info in another thread. I'm starting a more specific thread for this theme and pasting his info again here....

UNCA (edit) probably will be voted pre season fave, but they do lose John Williams which is basically one of only 2 guys they have that had a low post presence. He was huge to their success both defensively and offensively.

Should be the usual suspects from the past couple years fighting at the top, UNCA/CCU/WU (if CCU doesn't go on probation and Cliff Ellis isn't fired) as all of those teams return a lot but do lose one key senior. LU may be up there, they are hard to figure out. PC will get their all conference center back from injury and he makes them a lot better. Conference should not have a dominant team but quite a few good ones.

I say this not knowing anything about the Camels.

It will be very interesting to see what, if anything, happens at Coastal in the off-season. Will they lose players? Probation?
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2011 03:19 PM by OrangeCamel.)
03-16-2011 03:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
Early, early 2011-12 Big South predictions - OrangeCamel - 03-16-2011 03:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.