Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Coach Foley was sending a message to MT.
Bookmark and Share
ez272 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Little Rock
RE: Coach Foley was sending a message to MT.
Where we had a little success defending her in Little Rock, was having a defender behind her, and when she got the block on the block, we dropped a guard down and managed to slap aways a few balls as she attempted to drive to the basket. She still managed to get 24 I think. You can't stop her completely, just hope you can slow her down, and pretty well hold down the rest.

The thing that impresses me more about MT is the ball movement they have. The best I've ever seen by a women's team, and better than most men's teams. Twice on one play today, the guard got the ball into Clark on the block she immediately got the ball to the wing, who hit Clark again on the block as she cut across the lane, Clark immediately bounce passed the ball to the opposite corner, and it immediately came back to Clark who went under the basket, and rolled the ball up for a layup. Clark touched the ball three times within about ten seconds, and finished the layup. I'm glad she's a senior.
[/quote]

Clark gets a lot of touches. Probably why she leads the team in turnovers. She had 7 today and 6 in LR. She was 11-14 from the line today and 4-5 in LR. MT is good.So is UALR.
03-08-2010 08:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coach Foley was sending a message to MT. - ez272 - 03-08-2010 08:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.