Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poorest bunch of losers I've ever seen
Bookmark and Share
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
RE: Poorest bunch of losers I've ever seen
(02-08-2010 11:36 AM)LRTrojan Wrote:  [/b]
(02-07-2010 11:00 PM)hb8 Wrote:  I don't know all of our fans. I saw many last Thursday that I do know that were there with friends and family. 3 lawyers from Little Rock, 1 from Jonesboro 1 from Paragould and 1 from El Dorado, an accountant from El Dorado, a banker from Jonesboro (the aforementioned Bleacherkicker) and one from Paragould, the publisher of Arkanas Business, a couple of friends of one of my sons who are beginning there careers in the Little Rock business community. I saw no one, for either team, do anything inappropriate. Your description of our fans is totally incongruent with my reality as part of the stAte community for my adult life. It also seems that your harsh words and ill will do not appear to be in line with several posters on this board either.

You may have had a bad experience in Jonesboro. Arkstfan just had a couple in Little Rock. That is no reflection on the majority of ualr fans and I don't see him going off on overblown, overbroad and intemperate binges about a school or its fans. There are likely a few jerks in any crowd of sports fans.

My personal comportment must have been acceptable. It did not attract any negative reaction from any ualr fans.

Evidently you are not a part of the problem. Earlier I spoke of a several ASU fans that I have met, and excluded them. I omitted one, Arkstfan. I don't know him, but did meet him one time at Alltel Arena in between sessions of the NCAA tournament. He was in the car with FaninLa, and Mike Newell. Fan took DollarBill and I over and introduced us to Mike and Arkstfan. But reading his posts, and the help he has given to the Trojan message boards over the years, I certainly don't include him as one of the culprits.

To make a long story short, READ THE ASU BOARD, before, during and after a ASU-UALR game. And, you'll find a lot of the same stuff posted about other teams too. You'll find quite a few posters there who really put out some vile ****. Those are the ones I spoke about. About the worst ASU fans will get here is being called "rubes." I don't recall any specific nasty references to your fans, cheerleaders, traditions, coaches, or nationality. There have been some posts about one of you gun toting players:bustacap:, and now your counterfeiter. [b] A couple here have been vocal about Trey Finn jilting the Trojans for ASU, and wanted Trojan fans to boo him at the game. That's about the worst that I can think of. I have no problem with our fans booing each others teams, that's all in the spirit of a rivalry.

And how about some of those "so-called" ASU fans that have been pretty nasty with their comments about Matt Mouzy, the kid from Nettleton who has busted his *** here for two years as a walk-on before finally earning a scholarship, and who has certainly made a significant contribution to our team these past three years. What in the hell is the purpose of that? Had he walked on at ASU, those guys wouldn't have had all the nasty things to say about him would they?

Do I think most ASU fans are this way? No. Not even close. READ YOUR OWN BOARD, you'll see what and who I'm talking about.

He was invited to walk on here. I don't think he was invited by Dickie Nutt, who had supposedly been telling the kid for several years that he was going to recruit him at ASU, so if the fans are going to be upset with someone, you can vent at Dickie Nutt, who could have easily signed III before we did. It's probably been a good thing for him to have an experience away from home, while being close enough that his family can attend his games.04-cheers
02-08-2010 12:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poorest bunch of losers I've ever seen - outsideualr - 02-08-2010 12:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.