Campbell Logos
Bookmark and Share
OrangeCamel Offline

I Root For: Campbell
Campbell Logos
I just saw the newest version of the camel logo on 3 or 4 shirts in the bookstore today. See link:

http://campbell.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs...atId=40000

It has the newer "ferocious camel's" face on a gangly camel body that looks like its either skipping or staggering around!! It might look ok in a cartoon in the student newspaper, but I can't imagine it being approved for official use. I won't buy or wear anything with that camel on it!! Embarassing. It will be interesting to see the extent of how this one is used (beyond bookstore shirts) and how long it lasts. Hope athletics never uses it.

Along with all the camels, have you all noticed the two different "CU" logos. I'll call one the "fat" CU (like is on the helmet) and the other the "skinny" CU (like is on the football field). The "skinny" version is really growing on me and I prefer it over the other. In addition to the fb field, it's on the lamppost banners around campus. I say ditch the "fat" CU and be consistent.
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2008 08:33 PM by OrangeCamel.)
06-16-2008 07:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
Campbell Logos - OrangeCamel - 06-16-2008 07:41 PM
RE: Oh...HECK, no!! (new logo) - camelfan - 06-16-2008, 10:16 PM
RE: Campbell Logos - Deadbolt - 08-22-2008, 02:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.