R.I.P., Snarling, ferocious camel
Bookmark and Share
professorcamel Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Campbell
RE: R.I.P., Snarling, ferocious camel
Orange: your points are well made, but I must agree with our friend Camelfan on this one. I was unaware that the concern was over placement of the logo... Using the interlocking CU is fine with me for the helmets, field, courts, etc., but if we use the camel we should use the ferocious snarling camel and not the one that is falling all over itself. The old camel very much embodies our old basketball program - the new camel is a better representation of where we are going. So if you are saying that we get to keep our new camel mascot (the guy in the suite at the games) along with the new representation and that the debate is whether it will be displayed in the field, floor and helmets - then I am in total agreement with Orange. If you are saying that we loose our new camel in lieu of our old camel then I say I agree with Camelfan. Either way I personally like being a "fighting camel"!
11-21-2007 12:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: R.I.P., Snarling, ferocious camel - professorcamel - 11-21-2007 12:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.