Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The payday-geef pillowfight (was If UC only had an offense...)
geef Offline
JV Bench Warmer

I Root For: Binturongs
RE: If UC only had an offense...
(02-11-2018 12:55 AM)payday Wrote:  
(02-11-2018 12:53 AM)geef Wrote:  
(02-11-2018 12:39 AM)payday Wrote:  
(02-11-2018 12:24 AM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  If UC only had an offense...

...CB would indeed be scared.

But since they don't... 07-coffee3

I’ll give you and fever one thing CB. You support WSU and everything about it. As unwarranted as that may be. Too many UC fans are simply band wagoners. It’s been a decade long chronic condition. Really only happy when there’s something to complain about.

Don't confuse complaints about you as being complaints about our team. It's quite simple.

Don’t worry. There’s no such confusion. I know both when I see them

You're right. I hate UC. You got me. And I'm a bandwagon fan. Now please stop the dick measuring posts, payday.
02-11-2018 01:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShockerFever Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Wichita State
I'll side with geef and the mod on this one.

And it's laughable that you're calling out geef's fandom because he doesn't support your shtick of clogging up the board with constant needling and dick-measuring.

Cincinnati doesn't need your help in displaying how good they are. The results speak for themselves. The only thing you're doing is setting yourself up for a colossal sh*tstorm when they do lose again.
02-11-2018 01:01 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
(02-11-2018 12:16 AM)zdiddy513 Wrote:  
(02-11-2018 12:10 AM)mlb Wrote:  2nded.

What are you seconding? There have been multiple differing opinions.
The post immediately above mine.
02-11-2018 01:03 AM
payday Offline
All American

I Root For: Bearcats!
(02-11-2018 01:01 AM)ShockerFever Wrote:  I'll side with geef and the mod on this one.

And it's laughable that you're calling out geef's fandom because he doesn't support your shtick of clogging up the board with constant needling and dick-measuring.

Cincinnati doesn't need your help in displaying how good they are. The results speak for themselves. The only thing you're doing is setting yourself up for a colossal sh*tstorm when they do lose again.

03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao

That’s rich!
02-11-2018 01:04 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

Donators
(02-11-2018 01:04 AM)payday Wrote:  
(02-11-2018 01:01 AM)ShockerFever Wrote:  I'll side with geef and the mod on this one.

03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao

That’s rich!
He's right, but he does the same crap. You are so worried about making sure everyone knows about UC and how it compares to others.

News flash... We don't have a vote in the polls or at the bracket. We know UC is fantastic. I enjoying this season and I don't need to tell others about UC, they already know. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
02-11-2018 01:07 AM
payday Offline
All American

Really? While WSU fans are posting full videos in the bubble watch thread I posted below? Which was immediately trolled by same said fans?
02-11-2018 01:11 AM
payday Offline
All American

Btw...I am enjoying the ride. I do so every year regardless of outcome.
02-11-2018 01:12 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

Donators
And you did more dick measuring with the AP poll post. I'm ready to send 3 of you packing now as those 3 would remove every complaint I've had for the past 3 weeks.
02-11-2018 01:14 AM
C0|db|00ded Offline
Instrument of Pain

I Root For: Wichita State

I’ll give you and fever one thing CB. You support WSU and everything about it. As unwarranted as that may be. Too many UC fans are simply band wagoners. It’s been a decade long chronic condition. Really only happy when there’s something to complain about.

Your passion for your team is commendable. Your obsession with the Shockers is deplorable.

In my opinion, you simply need to add more humor to your work. Trash the Shockers at will but do it with panache. Don't waste board space with petty attacks.

Most of the nauseating material I post is 100% legit and earned. If the Uglycats make it to the Final Four, you'll have loads of **** to smear in our faces. As it stands right now you don't and any attempt to "put us in our place" looks desperate. We're the big dogs right now and we've been big dogs on the national scene for quite a few years now.

You were big dogs with Huggy. We're big dogs with Marshall. Cronin is a known commodity and not big dog worthy from the media's perspective. That's why you aren't getting the pub you hope for. If Marshall leaves Wichita State one day our happy time will be over. Until then... 02-13-banana

T

...03-cool
02-11-2018 01:15 AM
zdiddy513 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Cincy
(02-11-2018 01:14 AM)mlb Wrote:  And you did more dick measuring with the AP poll post. I'm ready to send 3 of you packing now as those 3 would remove every complaint I've had for the past 3 weeks.

mlb is not here for the games.
02-11-2018 01:18 AM
payday Offline
All American

(02-11-2018 01:15 AM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  

Your passion for your team is commendable. Your obsession with the Shockers is deplorable.

In my opinion, you simply need to add more humor to your work. Trash the Shockers at will but do it with panache. Don't waste board space with petty attacks.

Most of the nauseating material I post is 100% legit and earned. If the Uglycats make it to the Final Four, you'll have loads of **** to smear in our faces. As it stands right now you don't and any attempt to "put us in our place" looks desperate. We're the big dogs right now and we've been big dogs on the national scene for quite a few years now.

You were big dogs with Huggy. We're big dogs with Marshall. Cronin is a known commodity and not big dog worthy from the media's perspective. That's why you aren't getting the pub you hope for. If Marshall leaves Wichita State one day our happy time will be over. Until then... 02-13-banana

And this I suppose is your version of humor and penache? Personally, I’d be happy if you just got rid of all that spacing at the end of your posts.
02-11-2018 01:19 AM
zdiddy513 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Cincy
(02-11-2018 01:19 AM)payday Wrote:  

And this I suppose is your version of humor and penache? Personally, I’d be happy if you just got rid of all that spacing at the end of your posts.

Just looked up penache in the dictionary. Thank you guys for expanding my vernacular.
02-11-2018 01:22 AM
SadderBudweiser Offline
1st String

I Root For: $$$$MU
(02-11-2018 01:22 AM)zdiddy513 Wrote:  
(02-11-2018 01:19 AM)payday Wrote:  

Just looked up penache in the dictionary. Thank you guys for expanding my vernacular.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=penache

I’m guessing he can’t spell. No way he’s that clever.
02-11-2018 05:29 AM
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
(02-10-2018 10:28 PM)Doglando Wrote:  
(02-10-2018 09:49 PM)payday Wrote:  
(02-10-2018 09:42 PM)The Big O Wrote:  
(02-10-2018 09:37 PM)zdiddy513 Wrote:  
(02-10-2018 09:35 PM)payday Wrote:  At 20.4 ppg...Cincy is #1 in the country in margin of victory. Before today...ahead of #2 Purdue at 19.8 ppg.

SOS still in the hundreds? I love our team but that stat isn't predictive of anything.

SOS is currently #73.

Down to #68. MSU is currently #94. And is the likely AP #1 on Monday.

haha on what terrible rating system is cincy's sos 68

As bad as some of the teams non-conference are, there are some upside surprises. Xavier was expected to be good, but not #1 seed material. Who knew Buffalo would be a top 30 RPI win.

Plus, the American has improved greatly this year overall. We played the worst two teams only one each, and that helps. With games still remaining against SMU, Houston, Wichita State (2), UConn, Tulsa and (a very much improved) Tulane, expect this SOS ranking to continue to climb.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 08:38 AM by Ring of Black.)
02-11-2018 08:21 AM
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
RE: The payday-geef pillowfight (was If UC only had an offense...)
For the record, I have renamed the thread to something more appropriate. Carry on...
02-11-2018 08:30 AM
geef Offline
JV Bench Warmer

(02-11-2018 08:30 AM)Ring of Black Wrote:  For the record, I have renamed the thread to something more appropriate. Carry on...

Wait until he starts posting about UC's assist-to-turnover prowess. Then I convert the pillows to water balloons. Or something.
02-11-2018 10:19 AM
payday Offline
All American

What is it about certain UC fans that any reference to success drives them over the edge? Only fan base I’ve ever seen it. Gloom! Despair! And Agony on me. Ooohhh!
02-11-2018 10:35 AM
geef Offline
JV Bench Warmer

(02-11-2018 10:35 AM)payday Wrote:  What is it about certain UC fans that any reference to success drives them over the edge? Only fan base I’ve ever seen it. Gloom! Despair! And Agony on me. Ooohhh!

Can I recommend that you develop the ability to discern, and perhaps, just maybe, a sense of humor?
02-11-2018 10:45 AM
payday Offline
All American

Deep Dark depression. Excessive misery!
02-11-2018 10:47 AM
geef Offline
JV Bench Warmer

(02-11-2018 10:47 AM)payday Wrote:  Deep Dark depression. Excessive misery!

Acquiring a sense of humor can be a massive assist in digging out of your misery. I wish you the best in that. Just stop spamming this board.
02-11-2018 11:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.