Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Game No One Cares About Thread
Bookmark and Share
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
RE: The Game No One Cares About Thread
Louisiana Tech at home might be an easier game than USM. It will be interesting to see how La Tech rebounds from the Mississippi State loss. The goal for Rice is to make sure the Bulldogs give the ball more to that 'team' dude. His stats aren't so impressive (1 rush, minus 87 yards).
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2017 07:49 PM by Fort Bend Owl.)
09-10-2017 07:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
owl at the moon Offline
Eastern Screech Owl

I Root For: rice,smu,uh,unt
The Game No One Cares About Thread
(09-10-2017 12:09 PM)ExcitedOwl18 Wrote:  This is the way I see the remaining Rice schedule right now:

UH L (I think it'll be competitive for the first half at least)
FIU W
Pitt L
Army W (They didn't look great yesterday and it's a home game)
UTSA L
LA Tech L
UAB W
USM W
ODU L
UNT W

That'd put us at six wins. I feel pretty confident that we'll win 4, which would be a one win improvement. The last two are a little more tenuous.

Trade Army for UTSA and add LATech to the list.

That gives us 7 regular season wins AND a division title.

For the record, I am the only Rice fan right now naive enough to believe this can happen.

But to the point of 'Burg's question,
We've replaced our coordinators on both sides of the ball and installed completely new systems.

It worked against UTEP. Will be interesting to see how it works against the upper echelon division competition. I'm not expecting too much this week against Houston, though.
09-11-2017 06:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.