Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

What are you excited for?
Bookmark and Share
Ewglenn Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MTSU
What are you excited for?
With the season coming quickly which game are you looking forward to the most and why? If it is a rivalry game give that plus another just so this is a little interesting.

For me obviously I'm excited for the Clemson game. After the beat down last year and USC being improved I expect it to be a much closer game this year. Outside of that I'm looking forward to NCST. Neutral site game in Charlotte against one of the best front 7's in college. It should make for an exciting game plus it's opening week.
07-31-2017 11:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

murrdcu Offline
1st String

I Root For: Arkansas
RE: What are you excited for?
Hogs vs Aggies. Brett needs to get over this hump. Arkansas always seems to find ways to erase their own points off the board in this match up
07-31-2017 12:16 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
I'll just be relieved to see a "W" in the books after the opener. After that Clemson is the most important game on the schedule this year. If Auburn can beat Clemson on the road in our 2nd game of the season it will set the table for the rest of the year. It will mean that the hype was finally true. That's a big if though. But here's my thinking. Clemson is the defending national champ. If we beat them that leaves us, in the minds of our kids, one huge game left, Alabama. And it has to at least make them think that they can win that one too. Half of beating Alabama is truly believing that you can. The other half is doing it.
07-31-2017 12:31 PM
AllTideUp Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Alabama
The Florida State game is huge.

Kicking off with that opponent will likely determine the course of the season for both squads. The winner remains in the hunt for the CFP. The loser has a lot of work to do to get back in the mix.
07-31-2017 01:44 PM
Advertisement

murrdcu Offline
1st String

I Root For: Arkansas
(07-31-2017 01:44 PM)AllTideUp Wrote:  The Florida State game is huge.

Kicking off with that opponent will likely determine the course of the season for both squads. The winner remains in the hunt for the CFP. The loser has a lot of work to do to get back in the mix.

The loser of that game has to win out, including CCG and they'll be in the playoffs imho.

That is one epic match up to start the season. FSU fans already calling bias against Finebaum. Lol I just want to see Fischer back up his "ACC best conference " comments.
07-31-2017 02:01 PM
BePcr07 Offline
All American

I Root For: Boise St & Zags
I'm not a fan of any SEC school in particular (not a hater either) but here would be what I'm excited for regarding non-conference matchups:

1. Alabama vs. Florida St in Atlanta

Obviously.

2. Auburn @ Clemson

Potentially a great game.

3. Florida vs. Michigan in Dallas

4. Florida vs. Florida St

Good rivalry.

5. Georgia @ Notre Dame

I like the Bulldogs heading North.

6. Texas A&M @ UCLA

I like the Aggies heading West.

7. Arkansas vs. TCU

Southwest Conference rivals!

8. Tennessee vs. Georgia Tech in Atlanta

Could be a fun matchup.

9. Georgia vs. Appalachian St

Upset Alert!!!

10. Mississippi St @ Louisiana Tech

I applaud the Bulldogs playing away vs. a non-power school.
07-31-2017 02:14 PM
Ewglenn Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MTSU
(07-31-2017 02:14 PM)BePcr07 Wrote:  I'm not a fan of any SEC school in particular (not a hater either) but here would be what I'm excited for regarding non-conference matchups:

1. Alabama vs. Florida St in Atlanta

Obviously.

2. Auburn @ Clemson

3. Florida vs. Michigan in Dallas

4. Florida vs. Florida St

Good rivalry.

5. Georgia @ Notre Dame

I like the Bulldogs heading North.

6. Texas A&M @ UCLA

I like the Aggies heading West.

7. Arkansas vs. TCU

Southwest Conference rivals!

8. Tennessee vs. Georgia Tech in Atlanta

Could be a fun matchup.

9. Georgia vs. Appalachian St

Upset Alert!!!

10. Mississippi St @ Louisiana Tech

I applaud the Bulldogs playing away vs. a non-power school.

App St has a good team but I highly doubt they win this game. They are well known now days. You won't see teams let them sneak up on them.
07-31-2017 03:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.