Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Illegal Alien With Removal Case Against Him Charged With Raping 14 Year Old Girl
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
RE: Illegal Alien With Removal Case Against Him Charged With Raping 14 Year Old Girl
(03-20-2017 11:37 AM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  
(03-20-2017 11:33 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  No it is not too much to ask. I have no problem with someone getting to the bottom of what took place to allow this person to be in school.

So the fact he was here illegally and had a removal order *IS* then relevant.

Quote:I too have daughters and I would be equally upset if anyone hurt them regardless of their legal status.

This is not just about this case, it's about the next one... This one was *COMPLETELY* preventable. If you are an illegal adult we don't put you in the 9th grade.

DONE!

As a father of two daughters, if this were to happen to me, my first priority would be that these people are caught and punished for what they did.

Their legal status would not be even remotely relevant.
03-20-2017 12:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Illegal Alien With Removal Case Against Him Charged With Raping 14 Year Old Girl
(03-20-2017 12:17 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(03-20-2017 11:33 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  No it is not too much to ask. I have no problem with someone getting to the bottom of what took place to allow this person to be in school.

Quote:I too have daughters and I would be equally upset if anyone hurt them regardless of their legal status.

This is not just about this case, it's about the next one... This one was *COMPLETELY* preventable. If you are an illegal adult we don't put you in the 9th grade.

DONE!

As a father of two daughters, if this were to happen to me, my first priority would be that these people are caught and punished for what they did.

So yo uwould take action after your daughter was raped, but wouldnt try to prevent the rape from occurring in the first place? Interesting.
03-20-2017 12:25 PM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo

DONE!

See my first priority would be my daughter's mental and physical health...

My second would be that the rapist people were punished...

My third would be that the people who put a 19 year old criminal in a high school with 14 year old girls would be punished

My fourth would be that this does not happen again.
03-20-2017 12:46 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(03-20-2017 12:25 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

DONE!

So yo uwould take action after your daughter was raped, but wouldnt try to prevent the rape from occurring in the first place? Interesting.

How on earth do you prevent this from happening?
03-20-2017 01:11 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Well that is one way to stay in the country.

Also I hope the victim sues the **** out of school the district. They are just as liable as the two idiots who deserve to be castrated.
03-20-2017 01:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

(03-20-2017 01:11 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  

DONE!

Don't put 19 year old criminals who are in the process of being deported in a high school?
03-20-2017 02:28 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(03-20-2017 02:28 PM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  
(03-20-2017 11:37 AM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  So the fact he was here illegally and had a removal order *IS* then relevant.

DONE!

Don't put 19 year old criminals who are in the process of being deported in a high school?

19?

Which one is 19?

Also, she says she knew them as friends so I doubt being at school would have prevented her from being raped by these guys.
03-20-2017 03:53 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(03-20-2017 11:37 AM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  So the fact he was here illegally and had a removal order *IS* then relevant.

DONE!

F$%^ing Montgomery Cty Md.

A. Why weren't they in the County lock-up already?
B. How on earth/why on earth would it take 8 months or more to act on a deportation order?

During that time, how in the hell do you put these people in the local high school?

Havent looked, 10 bucks this is a "sanctuary" area.

Some sanctuary for the poor 14 year old girl.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017 04:39 PM by JMUDunk.)
03-20-2017 04:04 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(03-20-2017 04:04 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(03-20-2017 12:17 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  As a father of two daughters, if this were to happen to me, my first priority would be that these people are caught and punished for what they did.

F$%^ing Montgomery Cty Md.

A. Why weren't they in then County lock-up already?
B. How on earth/why on earth would it take 8 months or more to act on a deportation order?

During that time, how in the hell do you put these people in the local high school?

Havent looked, 10 bucks this is a "sanctuary" area.

Some sanctuary for the poor 14 year old girl.

Fit stated that the girl and these illegals were friends, so I guess he basically thinks she had it coming.
03-20-2017 04:17 PM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
no trial. let the dad have a shot at this pieces of ****.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
03-20-2017 04:52 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(03-20-2017 01:13 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  Well that is one way to stay in the country.

Also I hope the victim sues the **** out of school the district. They are just as liable as the two idiots who deserve to be castrated.

This would help a LOT. The best way to make people in charge is to make them pay through the roof. They'll think twice about it the next time. If not, then if another illegal commits a crime then sue again. Even the stupidest Libturd will learn, eventually.
03-20-2017 05:07 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Quote:Rockville Rape Victim Came to U.S. Legally

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer revealed Tuesday that the 14-year-old girl who was allegedly the victim of a brutal rape at Rockville High School in Maryland last week, immigrated to the United States legally with her family.

"This young woman in particular fought to come to this country legally because of the freedoms and treasures of this nation and to think this kind of tragedy would occur to someone who's personally endured that kind of struggle to come to this nation and then face this is reprehensible and it's not who we are as a nation," Spicer said. "This is why he's [President Trump] is passionate about this [illegal immigration]. People are victims of these crimes."

Link

Montgomery County, Superintendent Finally Comment on School Rape Case

Quote:After multiple official interview requests were turned down, Fox 5 waited outside Smith's office Monday evening and was able to track him down for questioning. Smith said the reason the 17 and 18-year-old suspects were enrolled as freshman instead of seniors is because they were in a special English learning program.
Quote:Meanwhile, Republican Governor Larry Hogan is demanding local authorities cooperate fully with federal agencies to bring justice for this crime.

"I am outraged by the brutal and violent rape of a 14 year old girl in a Rockville public school. Our prayers are with her. The State of Maryland is calling on Montgomery County to immediately and fully cooperate with all federal authorities during the investigation of this heinous crime," Hogan released in a statement. "The public has a right to know how something this tragic and unacceptable was allowed to transpire in a public school."

Link

IDK if it has been mentioned, but she was raped, sodomized and forced to perform oral sax.
03-21-2017 03:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Tucker obliterates a Baltimore city council member who compares ICE members wishing to enforce the law and could have prevented this heinous crime to NAZIs. He then says it's a blessing for illegals to come to their dying city. Tucker suggests that their city is dying because they had 316 murders last year, they don't take it seriously, and instead spend their time on nonsense. Sad!

03-21-2017 09:44 PM
Pyrizzo Offline
Eyes in the Sky

I Root For: nothing
(03-20-2017 11:04 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(03-20-2017 10:57 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  
(03-20-2017 10:57 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  If found guilty, both of these individuals should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The immigration status is irrelevant.

Not when considering that an alien has no inherent right to be here.

And boys don't have a right to be in the girls restroom either citizen or otherwise.

The entire point is that a crime was committed and these boys, if found guilty, will suffer the consequences.

Isn't that what we all want to happen?

Men fit, Men. These were not boys. These were 17and 18 yr old MEN. And who the **** thought it would be a good idea to enroll these MEN as freshmen? How on earth can you condone that? Allowing an 18 yr old MAN with a record of only 6 months and no way to determine if he had a criminal record in Guatemala or even confirm that he isn't even older than 18 into a classroom with 13 and 14 year olds? WTF?!

Makes you wonder if good ol Maryland has illegal MEN enrolled in their middle schools. I mean, why the **** not?!
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2017 10:17 PM by Pyrizzo.)
03-21-2017 10:16 PM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

(03-20-2017 03:53 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(03-20-2017 12:17 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  As a father of two daughters, if this were to happen to me, my first priority would be that these people are caught and punished for what they did.

19?

Which one is 19?

Also, she says she knew them as friends so I doubt being at school would have prevented her from being raped by these guys.

They were friends in school you half wit... She was raped in school you quarter wit..
03-21-2017 11:28 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Great vetting by that high school. Might as well let 25 year old illegals in 9th grade. We really need mass deportation armies.
Ex-DemLatina and 2 others liked
Jack Posobiec ‏ @JackPosobiec 10h10 hours ago
More
"This changed my attitude about a lot of things, as a former bleeding heart liberal" #RockvilleRape – at Rockville High School

Rockville Schools Create A Columbine For Rape Thanks To Sanctuary Policy

Both Sanchez and Montano already had a deportation orders. Montgomery is a sanctuary county with 63 ICE requests to turn over illegals already denied last year. Maryland is considering a bill to become a sanctuary state. Does that make you sicker than anal, oral, and vaginal rape of a 14-year-old? It sure as hell should. Even Rolling Stone could not fabricate a sexual crime as heinous as this. Republican Governor Larry Hogan has not signed that bill into law. and, thank God, has promised to veto it.
http://the405media.com/2017/03/22/rockvi...um=twitter

Teacher: "We've had 2 beatings and now a rape in 3 weeks. There is a lack of discipline"
03-22-2017 06:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.