RE: UT men rally to top Buffalo
Fire:
Tod Kowalczyk
Jason Kalsow
Jeff Massey
Nick Dials
Kyle Barlow
Seth Evans

Just wanting to give MB&G something to work with this morning...05-stirthepot04-cheers
02-10-2016 08:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
(02-10-2016 08:10 AM)RangerRocket Wrote:  Fire:
Tod Kowalczyk
Jason Kalsow
Jeff Massey
Nick Dials
Kyle Barlow
Seth Evans

Just wanting to give MB&G something to work with this morning...05-stirthepot04-cheers

You forgot O'Brian, just cuz.
02-10-2016 10:03 AM
Advertisement

H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
Tod Kowalczyk
Jason Kalsow
Jeff Massey
Nick Dials
Kyle Barlow
Seth Evans

Keep Evans- he just got a triple double against UB's managers.
02-10-2016 10:05 AM
San Giuseppe Jato Rocket Offline
1st String

I Root For: il Rockets
(02-10-2016 10:05 AM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  
Tod Kowalczyk
Jason Kalsow
Jeff Massey
Nick Dials
Kyle Barlow
Seth Evans

Keep Evans- he just got a triple double against UB's managers.

Seriously funny.
02-10-2016 01:18 PM
Advertisement

Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog
(02-10-2016 06:44 AM)SylvaniaRocket Wrote:  http://www.bcsn.tv/news_article/show/610186

Well played game Toledo, way to stick in there. excuses are like butt holes but I am going to point out we were missing our #1 and a big depth player.

#1 was suspended 3 games for testing positive for MJ and big had to fly home for his mothers funeral.

Hopefully we don't lose the next two games, it will be that long before our team is whole.
02-10-2016 01:25 PM
Rocket75 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
Bull---I understand your point. Actually one of our top guys had a heart problem. He was not allowed to play basketball so he left the program. He then became MAC player of the year with another team. Then he got kicked out of that school. Guess that explains why we lost at home to you a couple weeks ago.
02-10-2016 01:34 PM
Advertisement

Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

(02-10-2016 01:34 PM)Rocket75 Wrote:  Bull---I understand your point. Actually one of our top guys had a heart problem. He was not allowed to play basketball so he left the program. He then became MAC player of the year with another team. Then he got kicked out of that school. Guess that explains why we lost at home to you a couple weeks ago.

Right because Moss, who never played a minute with Toledo, moving to Juco and Then Buffalo two years later is totally the same thing as losing two players on the eve of a game when depth was a determining factor.

I just wish that maybe we had Toledo's discipline standards. Where a DUI only gets you a single game....
02-10-2016 01:43 PM
H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

(02-10-2016 01:43 PM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 01:34 PM)Rocket75 Wrote:  Bull---I understand your point. Actually one of our top guys had a heart problem. He was not allowed to play basketball so he left the program. He then became MAC player of the year with another team. Then he got kicked out of that school. Guess that explains why we lost at home to you a couple weeks ago.

Right because Moss, who never played a minute with Toledo, moving to Juco and Then Buffalo two years later is totally the same thing as losing two players on the eve of a game when depth was a determining factor.

I just wish that maybe we had Toledo's discipline standards. Where a DUI only gets you a single game....

Some guy, a Bull fan,wrote about Moss that the point of discipline should be to make someone a better person. Drummond has had no problems since his suspension and is a solid citizen running his own company. The guy that wrote that was exactly right- Kowalczyk knew his man and did what that writer suggested UB do for Moss. He made Drummond a better man.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2016 01:54 PM by H2Oville Rocket.)
02-10-2016 01:54 PM
Advertisement

Rocket75 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
Bull: I attended the Buffalo-Toledo game at Toledo. Without question, Buffalo was the better team that night. Over a season a whole lot of things happen. The Toledo football team should have been undefeated this year but that sure as heck did not happen. Depth or lack thereof is just one of the many variables that make sports so fascinating to follow.
02-10-2016 02:19 PM
Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

(02-10-2016 01:54 PM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  

Some guy, a Bull fan,wrote about Moss that the point of discipline should be to make someone a better person. Drummond has had no problems since his suspension and is a solid citizen running his own company. The guy that wrote that was exactly right- Kowalczyk knew his man and did what that writer suggested UB do for Moss. He made Drummond a better man.

Fair enough. Pardon me dragging Drummond up.
02-10-2016 02:37 PM
H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

(02-10-2016 02:37 PM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 01:54 PM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  

Fair enough. Pardon me dragging Drummond up.

04-cheers
02-10-2016 06:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.