Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

TU...OU prediction
jfisher Offline
1st String

I Root For:
TU...OU prediction
I wouldn't be upset at all if it ended OU 35-TU 21........but I'm afraid it will be more like 42-14 or worse!!! I just don't see TU running the ball at all.....which leaves Dane a real big target back there and makes the passing game suspect too!!! To save Dane's life, I hope we have a lot of roll out passes in the offensive scheme.
09-16-2015 10:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rabidTU2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulsa Univ
RE: TU...OU prediction
My best guess is that the game will go the same way our NM game went, 40-21. So I'll predict:

OU - 40

TU - 21
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2015 02:40 PM by rabidTU2.)
09-16-2015 02:37 PM
rabidTU2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulsa Univ
BTW, the one thing we've done well so far this year is finish strong. We haven't pooped out at the end like years past. We need to do that again and I'll be interested to see if we do.
09-17-2015 10:19 AM
jfisher Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Hopefully we will finish strong....because in many cases that's when teams get humiliated against better competition.......the score might be respectable in the third quarter....like 24-13 but then in the 4th quarter, the other team scores 21-28 points and it looks like a blow out in the paper 45-13 or worse.
09-17-2015 11:49 AM
Hurricane Drummer Offline
All American

I Root For: Tulsa
I'll take a guess at a final score: OU 38 - TU 24

If we score more points than that and hold OU to less than 38 or keep it closer than 14 points I'll consider it a good moral victory.
09-17-2015 03:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.