Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking
(06-19-2017 07:12 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(06-19-2017 04:41 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  I suspect we'll be posting in this thread on 9-24-2017. Either way I'm ready.

I expect we will be posting on 9-25 as well. 9-26 as well.

The only people expecting the world to end on 9-23 are morons who don't know what they are talking about.

Some think I am actually predicting the world to end on 9-23, despite 2 full years of me posting otherwise in this thread. People have a strong tenancy to hear and read what they want to hear and read, not what was actually said or written.

Many people today are so utterly dishonest and willfully stupid, that I can guarantee someone will show up here on 9-24 and scream "the world didn't end", or "were still here, ha ha ha", as if I had ever once predicted otherwise.

The level of comprehension from most, not all, who have responded in this thread is set so low as to be mind boggling. With your first post I fully understood the point you were making and watched in dumbfounded amazement at the way your statements have been twisted and misrepresented. Your patience is far beyond what I would have tolerated.

Thanks for posting this very interesting information, interesting regardless of any - or no - intent to state a conclusion based upon either spirituality or science.
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2017 11:38 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
06-23-2017 11:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom

A good short version for sharing with friends & family
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2017 07:48 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
06-29-2017 07:38 PM
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

I Root For: Peace
(06-29-2017 07:38 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

L.O.L.

Quote:I do see it as possible sign or precursor to the events of the tribulation, or not, or just a marker for the end of an age, or not. Who knows but the Most High? In 2017 Israel will turn 70 years old (one biblical generation). Plus this spectacular sign in the heavens will take place.

All correlates DIRECTLY with the latter days in bible prophecy.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2017 12:22 PM by JDTulane.)
06-30-2017 12:21 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(06-30-2017 12:21 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  
(06-29-2017 07:38 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

L.O.L.

Quote:I do see it as possible sign or precursor to the events of the tribulation, or not, or just a marker for the end of an age, or not. Who knows but the Most High? In 2017 Israel will turn 70 years old (one biblical generation). Plus this spectacular sign in the heavens will take place.

All correlates DIRECTLY with the latter days in bible prophecy.

http://csnbbs.com/thread-786781-page-2.html

Post 20
07-09-2017 12:16 AM
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

I Root For: Peace
Funny... these posts all seem to be in the Wild West Edition Spin Room... not the area you can post in entitled "The Kyra Memorial Spin Room". I don't seem to be posting there...........

07-12-2017 10:45 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

8-21-2017 will be the most heavily viewed eclipse in human history.

When you look at the details of the eclipse on 8-21-1914, it makes the prophetic significance of 8-21-2017 jump out that much more. Not only are they on the same day, the sun is in the same spot right in front of Regulus.

The great eclipse of 8-21-1914 swept across central Europe just as WW1 was kicking off, and the great American eclipse of 8-21-2017 comes just as our nation is on the verge of a political civil war and meltdown.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2017 03:32 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
07-31-2017 01:37 AM
YNot Online
All American

I Root For: BYU
Does this mean one of the Trump kids or Kardashians will be assassinated?
08-08-2017 04:55 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

Simply remarkable stuff here. The Blood moon tetrads of 2014-2015 were centered in Virgo, as is the Rev 12 alignment. The big eclipse this month is at Regulus, the heart of Leo. (same place the Star of Bethlehem was 2000 years ago)

Not only are all these events centered around the Virgin and the Lion, every single object involved in the Rev 12 alignment was directly involved in the tetrads and the eclipse. The 3 other planets are completely absent throughout all these events.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 07:22 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
08-08-2017 06:47 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
I'm two years late to this thread, but appreciate your passion and knowledge, Eric.
08-21-2017 12:04 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(08-21-2017 12:04 AM)banker Wrote:  I'm two years late to this thread, but appreciate your passion and knowledge, Eric.

Thank you my friend.04-cheers

I've tried to share the more responsible, logical and FACTUAL parts of these things.

It does appear the heavens are literally screaming at us "WAKE UP!!!! REPENT!!!!! HE IS AT THE DOOR!!!!"
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2017 06:50 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
08-21-2017 06:42 AM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(08-21-2017 06:42 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(08-21-2017 12:04 AM)banker Wrote:  I'm two years late to this thread, but appreciate your passion and knowledge, Eric.

Thank you my friend.04-cheers

I've tried to share the more responsible, logical and FACTUAL parts of these things.

It does appear the heavens are literally screaming at us "WAKE UP!!!! REPENT!!!!! HE IS AT THE DOOR!!!!"
Every ancient culture was more aware of the stars in the heavens than the majority of people in each culture today. It was perfectly reasonable for the birth to be marked by an astronomical event.

The seasons are marked by astronomical events and we are commanded to be aware of them. Indeed, time is measured by them still and the tracks of comets are reduced to an understandable timeline that coincides with their orbits.

If God did indeed communicate with the ancients through the mathematical precision of what was there plainly to see in the night sky, why would that method be any less valid today?

It is one of the more interesting facts that I've seen aired pertaining to God in quite sometime. It's a fact because the astronomy transcends translations, cultures, and does so with a precision that would be a form of universal annunciation that could not be obscured by man, man's imagination, or politics. It is what it is. And you either get it or you don't.

How things play out can be debated but the description of the sign isn't debatable. For those who have doubts just think about the first message NASA sent out from earth. It contained the image of a male and female of our species and it's backdrop was a star map to Earth. Why? Because the stars are a form of universal language to anyone who navigated the ancient seas, or might be traveling through space.

It is actually the only logical language with which to announce an event. It sets both the time and place and is observable if you are looking for it.

Kudos Eric! Think of it as a sermon within itself. Your focus has to be outward and your thoughts upon all that is and has been created beyond the scope of your own comprehension to value it. In other words you can only observe and value it in faith, awe and humility. And if your focus is only upon the things of this world and if you value only what you can totally comprehend, and if you believe only in the things of your own making you miss it. Mathematically, scientifically, philosophically, and spiritually that is profound!
08-23-2017 02:01 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(08-23-2017 02:01 AM)JRsec Wrote:  Every ancient culture was more aware of the stars in the heavens than the majority of people in each culture today. It was perfectly reasonable for the birth to be marked by an astronomical event.

The seasons are marked by astronomical events and we are commanded to be aware of them. Indeed, time is measured by them still and the tracks of comets are reduced to an understandable timeline that coincides with their orbits.

If God did indeed communicate with the ancients through the mathematical precision of what was there plainly to see in the night sky, why would that method be any less valid today?

It is one of the more interesting facts that I've seen aired pertaining to God in quite sometime. It's a fact because the astronomy transcends translations, cultures, and does so with a precision that would be a form of universal annunciation that could not be obscured by man, man's imagination, or politics. It is what it is. And you either get it or you don't.

How things play out can be debated but the description of the sign isn't debatable. For those who have doubts just think about the first message NASA sent out from earth. It contained the image of a male and female of our species and it's backdrop was a star map to Earth. Why? Because the stars are a form of universal language to anyone who navigated the ancient seas, or might be traveling through space.

It is actually the only logical language with which to announce an event. It sets both the time and place and is observable if you are looking for it.

Kudos Eric! Think of it as a sermon within itself. Your focus has to be outward and your thoughts upon all that is and has been created beyond the scope of your own comprehension to value it. In other words you can only observe and value it in faith, awe and humility. And if your focus is only upon the things of this world and if you value only what you can totally comprehend, and if you believe only in the things of your own making you miss it. Mathematically, scientifically, philosophically, and spiritually that is profound!

Amen and thanks for your wonderful and insightful comments

There is an amazing verse in the Psalms that points out this exact thing and that it is there by design.

Psalm 19:1-3

1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2017 07:11 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
08-23-2017 08:10 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(08-21-2017 06:42 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  It does appear the heavens are literally screaming at us "WAKE UP!!!! REPENT!!!!! HE IS AT THE DOOR!!!!"

Oddly enough, nearly every preacher does the exact same thing nearly every Sunday morning. 03-wink
08-23-2017 09:03 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(08-23-2017 09:03 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(08-21-2017 06:42 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  It does appear the heavens are literally screaming at us "WAKE UP!!!! REPENT!!!!! HE IS AT THE DOOR!!!!"

Oddly enough, nearly every preacher does the exact same thing nearly every Sunday morning. 03-wink

Its not an accident at all unless you don't believe in the Holy Spirit or the bible. 03-wink

Last days preaching began to explode the in last 150 years after it being almost non existent throughout the Holy Roman Empire (538 Ad - 1798 AD).

When Israel reformed as a nation in 1948 after nearly 2000 years of exile and diaspora (fulfilling a ton of OT prophecy), it went to an even higher level.

Israel back in the land, STILL rejecting Jesus as their Messiah is the biggest sign of all that set the stage for all the OT prophets words to be fulfilled concerning the last days. Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Amos, Zechariah, Zephaniah, Micah, Jesus and others all gave long, detailed prophecies of Israel in the last days.

Israel had to be reformed as a nation for any of it to be fulfilled. That begun after the holocaust of WW2.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2017 01:32 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
08-23-2017 11:47 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

"Convergance" is the key word here.

At no time in the 2000 year history of the church age have we had a convergence of so many signs in the heavens , the earth and Scripture itself.

The last 4 years alone have seen a flurry of epic celestial signs (Blood moons, Bethlehem star, Great American Eclipse, Sept 23rd/Rev 12 star alignment) that has taken what was already a set stage for the end times to Defcom 1 level.

No generation in history (this side of the flood) has seen this many signs on the earth and in the sky converge all at once like this. The heavens are literally SCREAMING at us, but most can;t even see the stars anymore because of light pollution. Its also very difficult to look up when the whole world is constantly looking down at their phones.

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

It appears the "Church age" is about to end, rather suddenly and unexpectedly for many people.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017 12:43 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
08-27-2017 12:07 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(08-27-2017 12:07 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

"Convergance" is the key word here.

At no time in the 2000 year history of the church age have we had a convergence of so many signs in the heavens , the earth and Scripture itself.

The last 4 years alone have seen a flurry of epic celestial signs (Blood moons, Bethlehem star, Great American Eclipse, Sept 23rd/Rev 12 star alignment) that has taken what was already a set stage for the end times to Defcom [sic] 1 level.

No generation in history (this side of the flood) has seen this many signs on the earth and in the sky converge all at once like this. The heavens are literally SCREAMING at us, but most can't even see the stars anymore because of light pollution. Its also very difficult to look up when the whole world is constantly looking down at their phones.

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

It appears the "Church age" is about to end, rather suddenly and unexpectedly for many people.

Haven't you gone to painstaking detail to assert that this is not some sign of the end times? Sure seems like you're showing a different take with these comments.
08-28-2017 02:28 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(08-28-2017 02:28 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Haven't you gone to painstaking detail to assert that this is not some sign of the end times? Sure seems like you're showing a different take with these comments.

quite the opposite

You are confusing signs of the last days with date setting a rapture/tribulation.
08-28-2017 02:47 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(08-28-2017 02:47 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(08-28-2017 02:28 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Haven't you gone to painstaking detail to assert that this is not some sign of the end times? Sure seems like you're showing a different take with these comments.

quite the opposite

You are confusing signs of the last days with date setting a rapture/tribulation.

So you believe we'll have roughly 3.5 years left beginning with this convergence?
08-28-2017 03:21 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(08-28-2017 03:21 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(08-28-2017 02:47 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

quite the opposite

So you believe we'll have roughly 3.5 years left beginning with this convergence?

No, I don't believe that.
08-28-2017 05:40 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

We are 3 weeks out, and after several years of peer review, one thing is now clear.....

The Rev 12 alignment on 9-23 cannot be debunked.

Here's the claim: On September 23rd a unique astronomical alignment of the Sun, Moon, constellation Virgo, constellation Leo, and planets Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, and Venus is going to fulfill this passage from the book of Revelation:

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.

- Revelation 12:1-2

A number of self-appointed bigwigs and "experts" have tried to debunk this Revelation 12 Sign. They've resorted to bullying tactics and misinformation, which has caused division and real hurt in the Body of Christ. Yet their attempts haven't been successful and here is why:

1. The author of Revelation 12:1-2 describes an actual celestial event. He doesn't use similes. He doesn't call it a parable. He describes the Sun, Moon, and stars, which are real objects in space. There is nothing in the text that states the description is not to be taken literally. I find it telling that most of the debunkers this time around are actually Christians. And not only that, but Christians who claim to be trusting in the truth of God's Word and who would otherwise say they use a literal hermeneutic. Rather, it seems to me that they're being extraordinarily assumptive and changing and twisting what the Bible plainly and unmistakably says. That can't be good. Why don't they go all the way and say Jesus' return is just figurative, too?

2. The puzzle pieces are unmistakable. There is no guesswork involved. The text mentions the Sun and Moon by name, the constellation Virgo is the only constellation in the ecliptic that represents a woman, and the only stars directly above Virgo's head are the stars in Leo. On top of that, Jupiter is the only object in the sky that can remain in Virgo's womb for the exact length of a human pregnancy and it just so happens to universally represent the chief male deity. These facts were just as true 2,000 years ago as they are today and if you think I'm blowing smoke then head on over to handy-dandy Google and see for yourself. Stop listening to me, Joel Richardson, Ron Matsen, Dr. Danny Faulkner, and whomever else and study this for yourself. Download some free astronomy software and crack open your Bible and see if these things be true (Acts 17:11).

3. Some people have taken issue with the claim that Leo + Mercury, Mars, and Venus = 12 stars. It's true that some depictions of Leo have 10 stars, some 13, and some even 15 or more, but what does that prove? The most widely circulated depiction of Leo (by far) shows nine stars. You'll find it in most astronomy programs and books (not just Stellarium) and in most planetariums. Just a simple Google search will show you that a large majority of depictions have nine stars. So perhaps you could argue that the number of stars in Leo varies if you use unorthodox depictions, but what you can't say is that Leo + Mercury, Mars, and Venus can't equal 12 stars because clearly it can and judging by the most prevalent depictions of the constellation that's exactly how many stars will be above Virgo's head on September 23rd. Also, as someone who is closely watching the formation of this sign, I've found myself staring up at Virgo and Leo on many nights (Luke 21:28, anyone?). Guess how many stars I consistently see in Leo? You guessed it - nine. Put the astronomy software away and go see for yourself.

4. This sign really is unique. About a dozen or so supposed matches have been presented from other years, but only the 2017 alignment perfectly matches the description in Revelation 12. A near-match in 3915 BC has been repeatedly mentioned and I find it to be pretty interesting, but it still lacks the precision of the 2017 alignment. I carefully analyzed every proposed match here.

5. This alignment doesn't just fit the description, it fits it so precisely that once you see it for yourself with open eyes and a willing heart chills inevitably ensue. People say that the Moon is under Virgo's feet every year, but this isn't a very accurate statement. The Moon's path appears to wobble so much that in many years its orbit brings it very far from the woman's feet. In 2017 the Moon is pretty much as close to her feet as it can possibly be. The alignment of Mercury, Mars, and Venus in the woman's "crown" is also extraordinarily precise, forming an unusually straight and equidistant line in the bare area below Leo. In other words, the crown is just about as perfect as it can possibly be. Likewise for the "pregnancy". Jupiter's apparent retrograde motion allows it to remain in the womb for the exact length of a human pregnancy. Jupiter only traverses Virgo every 11 or 12 years and when it passes through her womb it usually goes straight through in as little as one and a half months. When it does enter retrograde the planet's circular movement occurs largely outside of the womb. This time Jupiter's path inside the womb is just about as perfect as it can possibly be and the nearly indiscernible "bump" in May-June was right at the time a real mother would begin seeing her baby kick. Just think about all this for a minute and let it sink in. The Comet Borisov discovery just adds further weight to the unbelievable precision of this alignment.

Interpretations vary regarding what the Great Sign portends. Perhaps the rapture will happen in close proximity to the alignment. Perhaps it's just a general sign telling the Church that we're getting closer, but may still have a few months or years left. We don't know for sure. What we do know is that the unique alignment on September 23rd precisely fits the description given in Revelation 12:1-2. That leaves only two possibilities:

1. It's just pure unintended coincidence that the alignment perfectly fits the description.

2. This is the Great Sign of Revelation 12.

http://www.unsealed.org/2017/08/why-reve...unked.html
09-03-2017 06:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.