Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GIve it up for SU's WBB Team - ASUN Champs!
Bookmark and Share
Stetson_1883 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Stetson Univers
GIve it up for SU's WBB Team - ASUN Champs!
Great victory! Way to come from behind and finally knock off FGCU who had won 41 STRAIGHT ASUN games until last night!

I wonder if Lynn Bria will now be entertaining any offers from other schools. I'm surprised she hasn't left yet. Many forget that she even won a title when she coached for UCF years back.

Go Hats!
03-10-2013 06:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

I Root For: The Bears

Donators
RE: GIve it up for SU's WBB Team - ASUN Champs!
That was a massive win against all odds with FGCU's streak! Congrats to the Hats
03-10-2013 03:59 PM
Stetson_1883 Offline
Bench Warmer

http://www.news-journalonline.com/articl...?p=2&tc=pg

Stetson's WBB team gets a surprise #14 seed and will face UCLA on Saturday at 1:30pm on ESPN2 in Ohio.

Good luck girls!
03-18-2013 11:57 PM
Stetson_1883 Offline
Bench Warmer

SU Women lose 66-49 to UCLA.

Any Hatter fans wanna chime in on whether Lynn Bria gets some other offers and leave for better pastures? It seems like she's due.

Go Hats!
03-23-2013 06:29 PM
Advertisement

st932253 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Knights
I'd love for UCF to hire her back.

Did FGCU go to the WNIT? Too bad they couldn't get an at large NCAA?
03-24-2013 10:31 PM
HatterFan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Stetson
(03-24-2013 10:31 PM)st932253 Wrote:  I'd love for UCF to hire her back.

Yeah, FGCU got the A-Sun's auto bid to the WNIT but shockingly got whipped at home (which practically never happens to them) by Winthrop in Round 1.

Is Joi Williams out or on the hot seat at UCF?

Bria was 2nd runner-up at Old Dominion last time that job came open and 1st runner-up for North Texas last year according to published reports. So those are probably the approximate level of job opening she could go for/get this time.

Clemson/Ole Miss/USC/Ohio State probably too far a jump but maybe George Mason, William & Mary, someplace like that.
03-25-2013 05:55 PM
CokeSlurpee711 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UCF & the AAC
(03-25-2013 05:55 PM)HatterFan Wrote:  
(03-24-2013 10:31 PM)st932253 Wrote:  I'd love for UCF to hire her back.

Yeah, FGCU got the A-Sun's auto bid to the WNIT but shockingly got whipped at home (which practically never happens to them) by Winthrop in Round 1.

Is Joi Williams out or on the hot seat at UCF?

Bria was 2nd runner-up at Old Dominion last time that job came open and 1st runner-up for North Texas last year according to published reports. So those are probably the approximate level of job opening she could go for/get this time.

Clemson/Ole Miss/USC/Ohio State probably too far a jump but maybe George Mason, William & Mary, someplace like that.

Hard to say. Fairly disappointing season, but a good conference tournament run.

Hate to say it cos I don't like to knock just to knock, but women's basketball outside the top 20 or so programs is an after thought (outside of the kids & families). Truth hurts.
03-28-2013 09:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.